insurance dragging out claim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

insurance dragging out claim

A kid ran a stop sign and hit my son. It has been a week and his insurance keeps dragging it out. Today they said they haven't even accepted liability. Is there anything I can do?

I would talk to my insurance company and let them deal with it and get paid by his insurance company
    I have done that in the past and it worked out very well

Comment

They all do that,it stinks. All State was horrible a few years ago, it took them a month to accept.

Comment

I know 2 people getting the run around by Farmers right now.

Comment

Switch to Texas Farm Bureau in your county....after this claim. They are awesome to deal with.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Was hit from behind on mothers Day weekend. Claim was filed that Monday morning after. They call me 3 days later to get my side of the story and let me know that they were just waiting on the police report to be released....Literally crickets since that day. I've called and left MULTIPLE messages and got nothing in return yet.

Comment

If I deal with any insurance for any reason I hand it over to my lawyer and let them deal with it. Insurance companies are legalized crooks and I hate them worse than I Hate Biden so after to many times of getting the shaft I now shaft them every chance I get, no exceptions and I don’t deal with them at all.

Comment

Why am I not surprised, at any of this..............

Comment

Wife had a wreck that was not her fault a few years back. It went on for weeks and the other driver's insurance finally told us they couldn't get in touch with their client. By this time we had paid our deductible and our insurance fixed my wife's car. Eventually the other driver's insurance took responsibility and we got our money back.

That seemed like the only option we had.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                    Switch to Texas Farm Bureau in your county....after this claim. They are awesome to deal with.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    +1 on this, great company and easy to deal with in my experience

Comment

When a kid pulled out in front of my wife and totaled my truck, it took four months the settle the claim.
                      The kid had Allstate, the number 1 worst in the industry and that is documented. He told his dad and his insurance that it was my wife’s fault. Three witnesses said he was at fault and the DPS officer gave him a ticket and it stated that he failed to yield the right of way. They still denied the claim but that is their common practice. So I contacted my insurance, State Farm, who has always done me right, and let them handle it.
                      So what happens is , when they deny the claim, my insurance takes them to arbitration. In arbitration, they will typically settle for 60-80% of the claim. Then my insurance sues the family for the remainder.
                      Be patient and let it play out.

Comment

I wish I had all that money back I’ve paid towards insurance on the house, cars , boats and everything else I’ve had to insure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Your i Duran we usually fights the claim

Comment

I was recently involved in a car accident where another person pulled out infront of me, totally thier fault. I broke my hand and vehicle is totaled for sure. You guys aren't making me feel good about the upcoming future lol

Comment

My dash cam was $45 on amazon. It records in 1080p. Got hit in Austin. When they called for my side of the story, I asked for an email address, sent the video while I was on the phone with them. Adjuster watched the video and 5 mins later I had an email advising they would be accepting liability based on the video.

You cant argue with video.

Comment

Working...
                              X