Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be nice to see a W before this so called team remodel this off season. GIG’EM

Comment

Aggy is 10-1 right? In the playoff discussion? LSU is struggling through a rebuilding year, right?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Making the drive from Abilene to Houston today and looking forward to listening to some good football. I think A&M is going to come out slinging but LSU pours it on in the second half. Curious to see what happens with Mich-tOSU. I think Mich might have a shot???

Hook’em

Comment

Corum…. Will attempt to play

Henderson and JSN is out for the game…
          I think JSN is gearing up for the draft…..

Game of the year !!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Go Big Blue!! Beat the Suckeyes!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
              Making the drive from Abilene to Houston today and looking forward to listening to some good football. I think A&M is going to come out slinging but LSU pours it on in the second half. Curious to see what happens with Mich-tOSU. I think Mich might have a shot???

Hook’em

I think you are right but hope you’re wrong! Lol

Did y’all get the fried dish figured out at the ranch and is it a muddy mess everywhere out that way.

Safe travels!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Go Big Blue!! Beat the Suckeyes!
                Lmao!

Comment

2022 College Football Week 13

I figure we’re simply in a holding pattern for bowl selection. I don’t see KU doing anything impressive versus Kstate today.

Biggest improvement. Pete Kwiatkowski’s defense allowed 21 points or fewer in nine of the 12 regular season games this season.

Tremendous improvement in year 2.

Biggest weakness. Consistent QB play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Last edited by Chad C; 11-26-2022, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Rhule to corn is done. Now it sounds like it could be Freeze to Auburn.

Comment

Hard to believe this is our last regular season Saturday. Our season was a bust.

Comment

Colorado offers Neon Deion

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                          Hard to believe this is our last regular season Saturday. Our season was a bust.
                          In the same boat.

Comment

Yesterday wrapped up the season at DKR. Texas fans showed up all year, especially yesterday. While it wasn’t full, it was a good crowd considering the holiday, weather and kick off time. It was a fun game. I really liked our new seats and being back around a lot friends. It sucks we only get a handful of these a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Rhule to corn is done. Now it sounds like it could be Freeze to Auburn.

Freeze will be hard to beat at Auburn.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                                I think you are right but hope you’re wrong! Lol

Did y’all get the fried dish figured out at the ranch and is it a muddy mess everywhere out that way.

Safe travels!
                                Not really. I watched on my phone when I could get signal then listened in my truck.

It finally stopped raining early this morning. Made for a sloppy ranch but they desperately need moisture up here. Headed home now and standing water everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X