• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    Empty deer corn sacks
    I keep my boots in a corn sack

Comment

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-37...9261/203668066

This is what I use and it holds all of my hunting clothes PLUS extra stuff. Has a gasket that seals the lid as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        My closet
        This guy is a genius. Who'da thunk to keep your clothes in the closet?

Sent from my SM-F721U using Tapatalk

Comment

A cedar lined chest I built.

Comment

I use a red storage box from Home Depot that has a rubber gasket. After the clothes are washed in no scent soap, they go in the box with two carbon killers. When I get to the lease, before I hunt, they go into the Ozone closet for a quick ozone bath.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              My closet
              Yes This!

Comment

Originally posted by csmith936 View Post
                What do you use to store your hunting clothes in?

I use a tote with a snap lid right now but looking for better options.
                I used to use the same style tote, but I changed everything over to an old 120qt Igloo ice chest that I don't use anymore. It's probably not "air-tight", but it does seal up better.

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
                  Trash bags
                  I made this mistake years ago, I lost most of my sense of smell about 25 years ago, was unaware she bought scented trash bags, she asked why I wash & dry clothes to be sent free & then put them in a garden floural sented trash bag.

I use the big vacuum zip locks & a huge tote.

Comment

I keep mine in plastic totes.

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Empty deer corn sacks
                    This is what I did back when we had a lease.

Comment

I (she) wash them when I come home and I hang them in my storage room in the garage. Then I wash them again the night before I go hunting.

Comment

Ziploc has an extra large size. Makes it easy for organizing clothes according to needs. I've been using them for at least 15 years, if not longer. Makes it easier to store in totes too. Or just throw a bag in the truck for a quick hunt. Can compress the air out for better storage. And to help keep clothes scent free.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

We gave these plastic bags that you hook up to a vacuum and suck all of the air out. Then put them in containers

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
                            https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-37...9261/203668066

This is what I use and it holds all of my hunting clothes PLUS extra stuff. Has a gasket that seals the lid as well.
                            I use a combination of this, some totes running the ozonics for a bit and duffle bags. Now that the cabin is pretty much finished a lot of my stuff is hung in the closet now as well.

Comment

Put them in a tote but first put them in those large vacuum bags and suck them down so they take up less room. Prevents them from picking up odors. Shirts in one bag, pants in another bag, cold weather wear in however many bags I need (jackets, insulated bibs and coveralls, etc), accessory stuff in another bags (belts, suspenders, gloves, socks, scarfs, etc). This year after season thinking of putting one pair of pants with one shirt and rolling them up together for all my pants and shirts.

Comment

Working...
                              X