X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    I bet he doesn’t fumble any more. [emoji23]
    Didn't he only fumble once or twice last year? It's not like hes known to put it on the ground

Comment

2022 College Football Week 5

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      Like all the little home ec girls carrying around an egg lol

Well hopefully they at least learned how to fry it and make and egg and cheese sammich at the end!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe Sark should carry the ball all day to remind him to run the ball. If Bijan is a Heisman contender- give him the rock for gods sake. Ricky averaged over 32 carries a game his senior year.

I thought the horns would stomp Tech. And the hogs would run wild over A&M. Glad I don’t bet on this mess.

The Mississippi State game appears daunting. Leech owns the Aggie’s. Hopefully the A&M can defend well and find some offense. Losing Anias is brutal.

I bet Ewers plays against WV. And hope it isn’t too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          Didn't he only fumble once or twice last year? It's not like hes known to put it on the ground

Guy is a solid coach. I’m not going to second guess him from my armchair.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            You totally blew it. The conversation was about Aggy claiming to have back to back wins against top 15 teams. They do not.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

LOL! I see you working, and I suppose you can use whatever individual metric you wish to define it for yourself, but there are actually historical records kept on such things (for teams, programs, coaches, QBs, etc) that are based on rankings at the time the game is played. I can do a quick Google search and find out who has the most all time wins against AP #1 ranked opponents (Miami is tied with Alabama at 9 apiece.) Guess what criteria they use?

I can also find out that Baylor has 7 wins vs Top 10 teams in the CFP era (tied for 10th among all programs) while LSU is third with 15. Again, imagine which metric they use to determine that number?

A big deal was made about Alabama’s 100 game win streak against “unranked opponents” being broken by the Ags last season. I imagine at least a handful of those teams actually finished the season ranked.

I imagine you’d be hard pressed to find similar statistics that use end-of-season rankings as the basis.

However you want to slice it, the Ags had two much needed wins following the App State debacle. I’ll take it, no matter where Arky and Miami finish the season in the final rankings. Onward and upward.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by basschump View Post
              Maybe Sark should carry the ball all day to remind him to run the ball. If Bijan is a Heisman contender- give him the rock for gods sake. Ricky averaged over 32 carries a game his senior year.

I thought the horns would stomp Tech. And the hogs would run wild over A&M. Glad I don’t bet on this mess.

The Mississippi State game appears daunting. Leech owns the Aggie’s. Hopefully the A&M can defend well and find some offense. Losing Anias is brutal.

I bet Ewers plays against WV. And hope it isn’t too soon.

I think Sark should have to carry a set of truck nuts around, and have to **** on trees, to remind him he’s not a b!tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                Yall know what else is dumb? All the giddy twitter posts about how the coaches made Bijan carry a football around campus today and not drop it. Really? [emoji23]

GTFO! This is the most tu thing I have heard in a minute.

Comment

Guns up! Pew-Pew!

Comment

In Austin they do things a little weird. Sometimes it makes even the diehard burnt orange crowd say "what". It's happened alot in the last several years.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Guns up! Pew-Pew!
                      Haha i just busted out laughing scrolling across that. Way to own it !

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                        In Austin they do things a little weird. Sometimes it makes even the diehard burnt orange crowd say "what". It's happened alot in the last several years.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Compared to Aggy? Like the kicking your leg up and farting during the corniest of all cornball **** with the yell leaders at midnight yell? Like squeezing your nuts to feel like you are part of the team? Come on now...

I mean are Aggy antics so weird we are just numb to it and think having a player hold on to a football all day is weirder?
                        Last edited by Smart; 09-27-2022, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Compared to Aggy? Like the kicking your leg up and farting during the corniest of all cornball **** with the yell leaders at midnight yell? Like squeezing your nuts to feel like you are part of the team? Come on now...
                          LMAO, you may have a point.

Comment

I mean are Aggy antics so weird we are just numb to it and think having a player hold on to a football all day is weirder?

In CStat we grab our own nuts… in atx dudes hold each other’s. That’s the difference!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                              In CStat we grab our own nuts… in atx dudes hold each other’s. That’s the difference!
                              Oh snap.

Comment

you guys think Bijan carrying a football is weird?? come on.. who cares... You got too much time on your hands... those in weird glass houses shouldn't throw stones either...

Comment

Working...
                                X