Teal Season 2022 !6 Day Roll Starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
    It was a FUN mornin with the crew. Bird numbers definitely down around us ,but we scratched a few out! I sure wish we could get some weather for the hunts. This clear ,calm mornings sure aren't helping, but still just glad to be able to get out!
    Hard to believe the season is half over already. Time flies when you are having fun & OLD!!!
    We ended up with 16. Junie made a couple of great find on birds that sailed out in the fields.

Shooting Time!!!

The crew!

Congrats in the good hunt. This weather will be interesting as we finish the season. NTX is going to be in the high 90s this week. No signs of any cold fronts before the season finishes
    Last edited by CTR0022; 09-17-2022, 03:18 PM.

Comment

We shot three this morning in south texas. If the gunners would have done their part we had opportunity for about 8!

Slow hot still morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
        It was a FUN mornin with the crew. Bird numbers definitely down around us ,but we scratched a few out! I sure wish we could get some weather for the hunts. This clear ,calm mornings sure aren't helping, but still just glad to be able to get out!
        Hard to believe the season is half over already. Time flies when you are having fun & OLD!!!
        We ended up with 16. Junie made a couple of great find on birds that sailed out in the fields.

Shooting Time!!!

The crew!

Awesome hunt David and crew, congrats to y’all!

Comment

Day 9

Good Mornin!
          One of the crew rolled back over & said I'm out. I don't know how you do this at your age. LOL!! Told her this is my spinach!! LOL! She said go Popeye!! LOL!
          4 years ago today I retired. Best thing I have ever done behind marrying my Fabulous wife!!
          Good Luck to all!!!
          Last edited by DUKFVR; 09-18-2022, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Good luck.
            I admire your passion.

Comment

God Bless and go get um

Comment

Had another good day on the prairie. pretty good ground fog at shooting time ,but it burned off quickly. More birds in the air today than yesterday. Normally slower on Sunday. We were 2 short ,but my son's friend had his chances for sure. He shoots a shotgun about 2 times a year. He tells us he loves to come duck blasting. LOL!

Comment

Looks like fun! I’m no waterfowler, but y’all take up my slack .

Comment

Poor ducks! not really keep smashing them

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Day 10
                      Good Mornin!
                      Time to roll west!
                      Everyone have a Safe Day!

Comment

Good luck !

Comment

Go get um!

Comment

Good luck this morning. I had to come home and do the yard work.. I'll be back at um' Wednesday or Thursday, and then finish out the weekend.

Stay safe!
                            Lesto!!

Comment

Been in the elk woods and am just catching up on all the teal action. Looks like an incredible season so far Mr. FVR. In to follow for the rest of the way.

Comment

Me & the pup had a great mornin on the prairie. Not alot of birds moving ,but we cleaned up what came quick. Even the big guided groups were struggling today by the amount of shooting from them. Expected somewhat on a Monday though. What has surprised me is how many hunters I am seeing even on the weekdays. A good thing though, helps move birds some. Sure hate hearing most of the marsh reports are poor. Was hoping to make a few runs there, but hard to leave easy hunts for what appears to be poor numbers in the marsh.

Thanks to everyone following & congrats to everyone on their hunts & Good Luck on the final days!

Prairie coming alive!

Junie with her birds!

Comment

Working...
                                X