Which UTV???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which UTV???

Thought I was kinda set on the Kawasaki mule pro fxt. But after talking to a salesman he informed me that Kawasaki shut down production for a while and it may be 1 to 2 before you can get one . Plus he said the maintenance cost for the mule was really expensive. Resetting the valves?? Any recommendations greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honda pioneer 1000

Comment

Originally posted by bcmuzzy View Post
      Thought I was kinda set on the Kawasaki mule pro fxt. But after talking to a salesman he informed me that Kawasaki shut down production for a while and it may be 1 to 2 before you can get one . Plus he said the maintenance cost for the mule was really expensive. Resetting the valves?? Any recommendations greatly appreciated.
      Thanks

I’ve had a Mule Pro since 2016. I haven’t experienced any maintenance costs other than oil and filters.

My Neighbor bought a Mahindra Roxor and it’s pretty sweet. The interesting part about it, as we drive around deer, they don’t spook like with other UTV’s. I don’t know why, but they don’t.

Comment

If i couldn’t get a mule id probably get a can am, after that id get anything that’s not a Polaris..

Comment

Honda

Comment

Honda

Comment

Can am
              I have multiple rangers and mule
              Pro fxt. Can am wins hands down.

Comment

Honda Pioneer 700 or 1000.

Comment

Don't do business there. That guy is an idiot.

The first question any one should ask is what are you planning on doing with it? Your priorities are the way to best determine what brand is best suited for you.

All the brands have pros and cons.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I do not know much about the newer model Kawasaki Mules. I have a 2006 Mule 610 that has been great. I have only put it in the shop three times since I have had it. None of my bills were over $450. It has been great to own.

Comment

Roxor is a diesel?

Comment

Originally posted by BRUTE 23 View Post
                        Don't do business there. That guy is an idiot.

The first question any one should ask is what are you planning on doing with it? Your priorities are the way to best determine what brand is best suited for you.

All the brands have pros and cons.

Is there someone who could recommend a dealer in Oklahoma that’s reputable and actually knows what their talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Cull hunter View Post
                          Roxor is a diesel?

Yes I believe the Roxor from Mahindra only comes in a diesel.

Comment

Honda

Comment

Originally posted by bcmuzzy View Post
                              Is there someone who could recommend a dealer in Oklahoma that’s reputable and actually knows what their talking about

Sorry but I don't. I'm in STX.

If you have FB there are quite a few Kawasaki Mule groups . I'm sure some one from Oklahoma would chime in.

The Mule Pro FXT is a great unit if you can get one. It's very reliable. It also has wide stance so it feels stable and roomy. It is also shorter so it feels more agile then some of the other 4 seats on the market.

It won't run as fast, 45mph top speed, as some of the others. The bed is a little small in 4 seat vs others but that's what keeps the overall length down.

It doesn't have some of the frills and storage like Can Am or Polaris but they use to run a little cheaper also.

I take care of multiple places and my own stuff. Between all of them I use Mules, Can Ams, and Rangers. I personally own a Mule Pro FXT but have bought all three.

Comment

Working...
                              X