Owl accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Owl accident

I was driving out to my hunting property to retrieve some items early this morning and this unfortunate owl crossed my path and got stuck in my grill
    Took some pics and left him roadside
    Felt bad, RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang. That’s unreal. Be safe buddy. Glad it didn’t cause an accident. Cool bird, unfortunate end to him. It happens

Comment

Beautiful raptor!!

Comment

That's to bad for the owl.

Comment

Dang, those are cool birds.

Comment

Bad luck for him for him but it happens. First time I've seen an owl hit by a car.

Comment

Oh no!!

I’ve whacked a few buzzards with a pickup and never felt bad about it... an owl would be a different story.

Comment

I've hit a few burrowing owls over the years and some hawks. Don't feel bad. Birds of prey are overpopulated anyway.

Comment

We were driving home one night and an owl flew up from the side of the road. By the time I saw him, it was too late for it or the windshield of my wife's car. They're cool birds, but I hated owls when we had free range poultry running around the yard.

Comment

Lucky it didn’t total the little Honda truck. Lol

Comment

you saved sombodys chickens

Comment

wow!

Yesterday we were heading out to check on a stand. As we got very close a huge owl came out and straight at us. My daughter flipped out it was very funny!

Comment

Hope you flipped him off the grill with a stick and didn't actually touch him

Mr Smart can probably tell you the name of some unfortunate duck hunter that hit an owl and as a JOKE put it in the pic of a bunch of ducks they had shot on the following morning's hunt

As much as I hate the fact that they eat my chickens and guineas I would not kill one, super cool birds

Dad knew a guy south of Dallas that had a live webcam on a barn owl nest, they hammer the rodents

Comment

Don’t do that!!!

RIP, Sammy!

Comment

Cool bird. I did the same thing with a roadrunner last year. No way to miss it. Sad deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X