Crappie/bass boats photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crappie/bass boats photos

For you slab/ditch pickle chasers post up your fishing rigs and what you like and what you would like to add. Going to be in the boat market within the next couple years and just trying to get some ideas.

Kind of hard to decide. I love salt water fishing but I really like bass fishing and there are several lakes relatively close to my farm I could hit. Always like boatright. I know they are good in the shallows what about a lake ?
    Last edited by rut-ro; 04-08-2020, 07:54 PM.

Here is mine. Kind of a twofer bass/crappie.
    3 seat spots up front that is great for fishing 2.

Would love to add spot lock trolling motor eventually

115 Yamaha on back with a cooler for helm seat and love that. Saves deck space.

Center console is my favorite as I’ve had bass boats in the past and the center console gives me more room to fish with more people.

Aluminum hull for hitting anything. But a big hate of it is it’s a flat bottom so it doesn’t ride well in chop. About it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know the flat bottoms are rough riding but I’d be able to fish with several kiddos at once.

Comment

I’ve have 6 adults a few dogs and coolers full of beer taking out to a big sailboat and thing didn’t feel un stable at all.
        Does a good 46mph when needed before it starts bouncing.

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
        I know the flat bottoms are rough riding but I’d be able to fish with several kiddos at once.

Comment

Thank you Scott. Nice rig

Comment

Boatright boats are not as rough as your average metal boat because they are heavy.

They are extremely stable and work really well on lakes and bays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have had 3 new boats in the last 3 years trying to find just the right one.
              I started out with a Tracker grizzly 22'. It was a good boat but the rhino lining was hard on my grandkids knees, elbows and even feet. Rough ride and in the summer it would get so hot you couldn't touch it.

I swapped up to a Skeeter 250. It was pretty and super fast. Down sides were it was really hard to keep the carpet clean and it would beat you up if the waves got up. When I went to running guided trips with the live scope it got pretty crowded with 3 or 4 folks trying to fish out of the front and if the wind was blowing waves would some times come over the front into the boat.

I swapped it for a NauticStar 244. I love everything about this boat and do not expect to ever trade again. It is a big old beast and will run down the lake in the roughest waves with no problem. It is easy to keep clean and Plenty of room to run my trips. Top speed is only 55 but I am never running very far anyway.

Click image for larger version

Name:	66013638_481054816001962_8235893333914812416_o - Copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	24613647

Name:	65738256_479415412832569_5090809136627580928_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	24613648

Name:	IMG_3233.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	24613649

Name:	IMG_3662.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	24613650

Comment

Following. Got the itch for an aluminum boat. 90% lake with a couple saltwater bay trips a year.

Comment

1999 champ 202.

Comment

Name:	IMG_6596.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	24613660
                    2004 champion 203DC
                    300 Yamaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

2013 Bullet 21XRS
                      Mercury 300xs

It needs a 4th graph, possibly livescope and power poles. This years economy is going keep that from happening for a while.

Comment

My crappie/bass boat!
                        2018 Xpress H20 Bay with 115 Yamaha Sho. It will have all new electronics including livescope and spot lock before summer is up
                        Attached Files

Comment

Very nice rigs. I’m digging that boat Buff

Comment

We fish out of a 24ft premier pontoon I have set up to fish. It has a 115 yamaha, helix 12 side image with chirp, 40 gallon livewell, and a 80lb minn kota riptide trolling motor that has spot lock. We were on Fork last weekend and Im taking my crew from work out to tawakoni tomorrow because the sandbass are going nutts at the slabs. My 8 year old is getting into crappie fishing and slayed them last week. As you can see in the second photo, we do not discriminate in species we fry.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
                              1999 champ 202.

Some of my favorite places to fish, are the trees in the background of the photo.

Comment

Working...
                              X