Pigs can climb!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pigs can climb!

Put out the 3x3x8 bail of alfalfa with some sweet feed on top.

Same night this is what I got! Haha

Guess it’s time to start flinging bullets and arrows!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt! Cool pic.

Comment

Absolutely. Watched 2-3 climb out of a trap as we walked up on it through the thicket when I was 13-14 years old. After that we put chain link tops on them

Comment

Pretty dang cool picture though! KAP

Comment

Thought it was funny with all of them up there.

Comment

Whack em and stack em!!!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

climb up straight riverbanks too. seen it with my own eyes

Comment

Nice pic. Definitely time to start flinging arrows and lead. Not as high up, but we noticed our liquid feed running out quick and still had skinny cows. Low and behold... climbing piggies.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Think that's that new strain of "Billy pigs". Or were they called "mountain pigs"? Dang memory!

Comment

When I ran dogs I’ve seen them jump and clear with no problem a 4 foot high hog panel

Comment

I learned this fast the first time I trapped hogs.

Built a big round pen out of panels and trapped a bunch the first go round.. but half were gone when I got back to load them.

Loaded what was left in an open top stock trailer and my partner wanted to ride with no alterations to Frontier meats in FW. I convinced him we should wire some panel over the top to be sure.

I'm driving on I-35 south and a woman pulls up beside me, eyes big as pie plates, pointing to the back of my ride. I check the mirror to see a sow who has climbed to the top and was in the process of squeezing her head through an opening between the trailer top and our jerry-rigged roof. I bumped the brakes and knocked her down. If that lady wouldn't have signaled me it would have been a mess for some one on he interstate!

Comment

First goats climbing trees now Pigs climbing.

Comment

cool pic

Comment

Might as well get rid of that bale now, the deer aren’t going to have anything to do with it

Comment

Thinking because pigs got on it? we had deer eating on these within hours of dropping them.

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                              Might as well get rid of that bale now, the deer aren’t going to have anything to do with it

Comment

Working...
                              X