Best all-inclusive resort not in Mexico or Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best all-inclusive resort not in Mexico or Jamaica

I'm trying to help Zach and his fiancé find a honeymoon trip. They're interested in an all-inclusive place, but not in Mexico or Jamaica. Not interested in a cruise either. Looking for a warm place to go in late December/early January.

Any recommendations?

Curious, why not Mexico? We spent 8 days in Cancun in May 2019, and spent a week in Puerto Vallarta in 2018.

I really like the Riu all inclusive hotels, they have hotels outside of Mexico and Jamaica.

Comment

Originally posted by chastings77 View Post
      Curious, why not Mexico?
      Because they don't want to go there.

Comment

Shane Sandals- La Toc in St Lucia. There are 3 resorts close by and they can go to all 3. Any of the 3 are nice and they can go around the Island and be completely safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          Because they don't want to go there.

Have them look at resorts in St. Thomas USVI Can't recommend any all inclusive, but I'm sure someone on here can. Love it there.

Comment

Sandals is the best the wife and I have stayed at. We have stayed many including Rui resorts. Secrets runs a close second but they are owned by same company as Sandals. Cost is more but you get what you pay for.

Comment

Sandals Grande Saint Lucian or Royal Bahamian

Get them a butlers suite. Sandals resorts are $$ but top notch. The most relaxing trips we have ever been on were at Sandals resorts.

The butler is not required, but totally cool for a honeymoon. They give you a cell phone and you call them for anything. They will also get you a good spot on the beach everyday, make dinner reservations, etc.

Comment

Nassau Bahamas, Turks and Caicos they all have good ones. I can't really recommend one over the other but Couples, Sandals and Secrets are good.

Comment

Sandals resorts have been great for us so far. We have been to the Bahamas and St. Lucia and both were great experiences.

Comment

punta cana

Comment

Disregard, I missed the "not" in front of Jamaica.
                      Last edited by WItoTX; 08-05-2019, 01:56 PM. Reason: .

Comment

St. Marteen, Nassau Bahamas, Atlantis Bahamas. Anywhere near the middle line of the globe will be good in December. The get a little more $$$.

Comment

Sandals St. Lucia. As mentioned there are 3 resorts on the island. A more quiet secluded one, a party one, and a golf resort. Free transportation to all of them for activities and restaurants.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                            Shane Sandals- La Toc in St Lucia. There are 3 resorts close by and they can go to all 3. Any of the 3 are nice and they can go around the Island and be completely safe.
                            I was actually looking at that one earlier. I didn't realize you could visit all 3 if you stayed at one of them. That's good to know.

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
                            Sandals Grande Saint Lucian or Royal Bahamian

Get them a butlers suite. Sandals resorts are $$ but top notch. The most relaxing trips we have ever been on were at Sandals resorts.

The butler is not required, but totally cool for a honeymoon. They give you a cell phone and you call them for anything. They will also get you a good spot on the beach everyday, make dinner reservations, etc.
                            Butler deal sounds cool. How much does that add to the cost?

Originally posted by Troutamer View Post
                            Sandals St. Lucia. As mentioned there are 3 resorts on the island. A more quiet secluded one, a party one, and a golf resort. Free transportation to all of them for activities and restaurants.
                            Which one is the quiet one? On the golf resort, I assume they have clubs to use/rent - or do you need to bring your own?

Comment

Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica.

Comment

Working...
                              X