What brand of dog food?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What brand of dog food?

Dog food brands and ingredients change almost monthly. I'm looking for a good dog food to feed my hunting dog. Figured the green screen could help. If you can list the brand and price per x amount of pounds please.

What brand of dog food?

I feed diamond high energy in the maroon bag. It's $29 for 50lb bag at tractor supply. I've fed it for the past 16 years to my hog dogs and I don't have any complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've always fed science diet. Just wondering there were better options.

Comment

Originally posted by triple_duece View Post
        I've always fed science diet. Just wondering there were better options.
        Much better options, the only reasons vets sell is because they get a really good deal on it. This is what my vet told me and also said to stay away from it. With that being said I fed purina one or savor and have had good results.

Comment

My dogs way Iams lamb and rice and they love it.

Comment

I feed Purina pro plan to my guys

Comment

Iams for our pups

Comment

I feed taste of the wild, roasted fowl formula. My dog likes it and you'll never see a nicer coat on a dog.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                  I feed taste of the wild, wild fowl formula. My dog likes it and you'll never see a nicer coat on a dog.

Do you get it online or does stores carry it?

Comment

4 Health from Tractor Supply. It's rated pretty high on dog food advisor and is still reasonably priced. I've fed it to my dog going on 4-years now.

Comment

Tractor Supply sells one of the better quality I have found. I forget which one but go there and read ingredients on the back. It has been the same formula for last 8 years I know.

Comment

Originally posted by triple_duece View Post
                        Do you get it online or does stores carry it?
                        I buy it at my local feed store.

Comment

Originally posted by Dapper Dan View Post
                          4 Health from Tractor Supply. It's rated pretty high on dog food advisor and is still reasonably priced. I've fed it to my dog going on 4-years now.
                          This is what our dog gets.

Comment

Victor
                            From crunchy dog treats to grain-free dry dog food formulas and dog treats, VICTOR Pet Food has high-quality and nutritious dog food with specially formulated formulas for all breeds.

You can pick it up at any Tractor Supply, it is a premium dog food, and its made right here in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Dapper Dan View Post
                              I literally just walked in the door from Tractor Supply. Just switching my lab to senior food. Did some research and bought this brand. $36.99 for 35 lbs

Comment

Working...
                              X