2020 TBH Crappie get together!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    They say if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck....

The side show both before my arrival and after was interesting though
    Dang. Shoot me a text tomorrow with the deets.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      I aint saying I was jinxed but I should not be in webster flipping texas at 3am without a fishin rod....
      What cha doing. [emoji991]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

Sounds like he was playing good guys vs bad guys

Comment

Ima hoping he strapped a car battery to his back, direct wired his tazer, and laughed at the pukes floppin like a crappie outa water.

Would be funny to watch in my head. [emoji33][emoji23][emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
            Ima hoping he strapped a car battery to his back, direct wired his tazer, and laughed at the pukes floppin like a crappie outa water.

Now your talking

Comment

The original tazer... jumper cables to the nads...

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post

I imagine myself like bill Murray in Ghostbusters. But screaming like Arnold Schwarzenegger in predator when he has the belt fed machine gun. Big purple beams of pant wetting electricity. I'm zapping them fools into a big yellow school bus bound for Louisiana

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I heard it was catch and release on ladies of the night! Tell em its lots of paperwork but we can work out a deal!!

Comment

How many kiddos are coming this year? Radar said he was bringing a van and a buncha candy but in case he forgets I will try and rustle em up some of little mans tackle!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                      How many kiddos are coming this year? Radar said he was bringing a van and a buncha candy but in case he forgets I will try and rustle em up some of little mans tackle!
                      I might be interested in some hand tied from turtle Man [emoji23]

Comment

I heard it was catch and release on ladies of the night! Tell em its lots of paperwork but we can work out a deal!!
                        I got one im bringing to crappy fest. She say she like short men who know how to work a jig.
                        [emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m bring’n one but she ain’t for rent, well the rent is REAL HIGH!

Comment

Took several hours, but the toon is lit!!

[emoji1531]

Comment

I’m ready to go back to work tomorrow so I can get some rest and tie up ammo for this weekend! Gotta call Steve at Limits Tackle and get some more jig heads headed my way. I turned down a trip today at the cleaning table yesterday cause I was gonna relax all day. I shoulda took em fishing! My old lady worked me like a Korean kid in a Nike factory.

Comment

I’m ready to go back to work tomorrow so I can get some rest and tie up ammo for this weekend! Gotta call Steve at Limits Tackle and get some more jig heads headed my way. I turned down a trip today at the cleaning table yesterday cause I was gonna relax all day. I shoulda took em fishing! My old lady worked me like a Korean kid in a Nike factory.

That’s how I felt mounting those lights. The ones up the middle were hard on a fat man

[emoji1531]

Comment

Working...
                                X