World wide lockdown may be biggest mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World wide lockdown may be biggest mistake

Found this article and found it very interesting. If he is correct there will be massive starvation and death especially in the 3rd world countries from all of this. Thought this was an interesting read and would share it.

The idea that the worldwide lockdown of virtually every country other than Sweden may have been an enormous mistake strikes many — including world leaders; most scientists, especially health officials, doctors and epidemiologists; those who work in major news media; opinion writers in those media; and the hundreds of millions, if not billions, of people who put their faith in these people — as so preposterous as to be immoral. Timothy Egan of The New York Times described Republicans who wish to enable their states to open up as

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
    Found this article and found it very interesting. If he is correct there will be massive starvation and death especially in the 3rd world countries from all of this. Thought this was an interesting read and would share it.

https://www.creators.com/read/dennis...LjsfGh7DhTYu9M
    I would assume most of that is true, but I'm not so sure it was a mistake...

Comment

In the 2-3 weeks since Prager’s article came out he has been dogpiled by numerous pundits and media types. True to form, none of those slamming him even attempt to contradict or debate his arguments. It’s just “what the ***** does a conservative talk radio host know?” and a smug, “we prefer to believe and follow science, thank you very much”

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
        In the 2-3 weeks since Prager’s article came out he has been dogpiled by numerous pundits and media types. True to form, none of those slamming him even attempt to contradict or debate his arguments. It’s just “what the ***** does a conservative talk radio host know?” and a smug, “we prefer to believe and follow science, thank you very much”
        I listen to Prager regulary on the radio and watch Prayer University on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          That, alone, lends credence to his theory.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            I would assume most of that is true, but I'm not so sure it was a mistake...

In some eyes the mistake would be not taking advantage of this opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

In some eyes the mistake would be not taking advantage of this opportunity
              Pretty much what I was thinking in a way. For a group that promotes abortion as heavily as they do and how they want to reduce world population with vaccines. This would just be another way for them to achieve their goals and keeping their hands clean while doing it.

Comment

It was a complete mistake all the way around. The data proves it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well, lowering the worlds population could have positive results.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                    Well, lowering the worlds population could have positive results.

Gary

The greenies are loving it, carbon emissions down like 12%
                    One more battle to fight to re-normalize

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prager is right. It's been obvious since day 1. I'm tired of saying it.

Comment

Working...
                      X