Opinions on Fix It Sticks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions on Fix It Sticks

Have been hearing a lot of good things about them, and I have read the three threads about it here.

What are your opinions on the Fix It Sticks. I am looking at getting them because I’m constantly having to borrow a friends wheeler set anytime I want to adjust something on the rifle.

I would like to be able to take it PRS comps without it being super heavy to repair or Atleast try if something fails.

Is there anything else I could be missing out of here?

The Works is multiple kits in one, can fix just about anything, anywhere and includes specialty tools for rifles, optics, pistols and shotguns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love them. I have the All In One kit, and love it. That said it’s missing a handful of bits that it needs such as T27,30, and 35 bits as well as a few others. What I have done is gotten a 6-7 bit holder, and placed the needed bits in there, and just stick it in the AIO kit. Been extremely handy, and I like it much more than having to carry multiple set limiters plus bits.

Comment

I was very skeptical. The tard above me talked me into trying one when I got my switchlug. I bought the all in one kit. It’s awesome. One driver for a wide range of torque specs instead of lots of different ones

Comment

Don’t own one but have a few buddies that have let me use theirs. I was impressed and will own a set at some point lol.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
          Love them. I have the All In One kit, and love it. That said it’s missing a handful of bits that it needs such as T27,30, and 35 bits as well as a few others. What I have done is gotten a 6-7 bit holder, and placed the needed bits in there, and just stick it in the AIO kit. Been extremely handy, and I like it much more than having to carry multiple set limiters plus bits.

Thank you sir, so you think the AllinOne kit I have linked, and then some extra bits would be all I need?

Comment

Originally posted by futureagg View Post
            Thank you sir, so you think the AllinOne kit I have linked, and then some extra bits would be all I need?

Yes sir. Just get one of these little rubber or plastic bit holders, then add the few extra bits you may need. When I get home I’ll try to remember to see what I added to mine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	86F96281-D850-4EFF-BDE7-71213C612063.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	24617881

Comment

Are you guys using the adjustable limiter AIO kit or the one with multiple torque limiters

Comment

Originally posted by txagyotebuster View Post
                Are you guys using the adjustable limiter AIO kit or the one with multiple torque limiters
                I was looking at The Works Kit due to it having the multiple torque limiters.

Comment

I have both. You’re welcome to check them out next time you’re in my area.

Comment

If the one with the adjustable limiter works fine that seems like the best buy. I get it's probably not as precise as the multiple limiters but it probably still works better than a fat wrench

Comment

Should be a part of any serious shooter’s kit

Comment

If the one with the adjustable limiter works fine that seems like the best buy. I get it's probably not as precise as the multiple limiters but it probably still works better than a fat wrench
                        I’ve used the fat wrench for years. It’s good. But the FIS kit is better. Agreed on individual limiters being more accurate. But it works for what I need.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                          I’ve used the fat wrench for years. It’s good. But the FIS kit is better. Agreed on individual limiters being more accurate. But it works for what I need.
                          That's what i was thinking. I've never had a problem with my fat wrench. What i envisioned with the FIS is a portable deal. Throw it in the backpack or rifle case when i go to the lease or on a hunt so if something happens i can fix it.

The fat wrench case is just a little bulky to do that with. And i like the T handle vs the big screwdriver type handle.

Comment

Hey thanks, I just went the web site and bought one.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                              Why is someone referring to you as "tard", in the post below yours?
                              Last edited by Radar; 05-21-2020, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X