This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Is anyone else Tapatalk taking forever to load this thread?
    Yes . .

Comment

What are the odds of us even having a college football season this year. Lots of hurdles that will need to be crossed/addressed. It's not looking great to me unless they give a very good plan, and soon.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

New thread time. Tapatalk is sloooooooow.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Is anyone else Tapatalk taking forever to load this thread?
          Yes. I ran a scan and it said "Too much Bayoubob drivel".

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
            What are the odds of us even having a college football season this year. Lots of hurdles that will need to be crossed/addressed. It's not looking great to me unless they give a very good plan, and soon.

There is really only 1 hurdle that needs to be crossed....a whole bunch of this country needs to quit being such bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              There is really only 1 hurdle that needs to be crossed....a whole bunch of this country needs to quit being such bitches.

Bingo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If yall think trying to cover up drug tests was a big deal, wait until the scandals come out about colleges burying positive Covid test....

Comment

In a post shared by PJ Pokorney on Facebook, LSU fans in a boat blast LSU's famous "Pregame and Touchdown" music right next to Alabama Crimson Tide head football coach Nick Saban's yacht.

Move over Nicky! The Shrimp Boat Capt. is coming through baw!!!

Comment

Ohio State returns players June 8th.

Comment

Lets not get crazy. The show must go on

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        https://tigerbait.com/s/2138/lsu-fan...k-sabans-yacht

Move over Nicky! The Shrimp Boat Capt. is coming through baw!!!
                        I hope that when I see Coach O on the Intercostal I’ll show enough class to come up beside him and say hello, not hang out behind him. You’re supposed to be the Cajun Navy not a bunch of___ Iranians.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                          I hope that when I see Coach O on the Intercostal I’ll show enough class to come up beside him and say hello, not hang out behind him. You’re supposed to be the Cajun Navy not a bunch of___ Iranians.
                          Just pull up and get you some gumbo.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            Morice Blackwell is the latest to benefit from the ole Texas bump.
                            Guess he got his official nudge as a composite 4* while the Aggies latest DL commit dropped to a 3*. Is that known as the Aggie drop? Committed May 4th and has since dropped 194 spots in the last two weeks.
                            Last edited by Chad C; 05-20-2020, 01:27 PM.

Comment

NCAA has approved the return of CFB, there will be football.

Comment

Working...
                              X