No announcement yet.

Owl accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't there a story about someone on here that posted something similar and got a visit from the Fed's?

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
      Hope you flipped him off the grill with a stick and didn't actually touch him

Mr Smart can probably tell you the name of some unfortunate duck hunter that hit an owl and as a JOKE put it in the pic of a bunch of ducks they had shot on the following morning's hunt

As much as I hate the fact that they eat my chickens and guineas I would not kill one, super cool birds

Dad knew a guy south of Dallas that had a live webcam on a barn owl nest, they hammer the rodents

I was thinking the same thing when this was posted! I remember all the threads back then about Game Wardens, etc when that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
        Hope you flipped him off the grill with a stick and didn't actually touch him

Mr Smart can probably tell you the name of some unfortunate duck hunter that hit an owl and as a JOKE put it in the pic of a bunch of ducks they had shot on the following morning's hunt

Comment

Bingo

Comment

Yup....I started getting Auto flashbacks when I saw the title! .

That federalie was an overachiever looking to make a name.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Yup....I started getting Auto flashbacks when I saw the title! .

That federalie was an overachiever looking to make a name.
              The good ole days of the innerwebs

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                The good ole days of the innerwebs

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Good times for sure

Comment

Had an encounter with Steve Hamilton on Lake Woodson a few years ago. Let’s just say he is not very hunter friendly.

Comment

Barney Fifes at their best, we got one north of Waco in Hill county and he been here a long time, that boy has needed an attitude adustment for over 2 decades.

Comment

Never hit a large owl, bounced a burrowing owl off my windshield one evening, never saw it until after the very loud thwack, scared the peewaddin outta me!

Comment

First time ive heard of an owl being hit. Sucks but it happens

Comment

Now we will never know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop!

Comment

Wife had one hit her car at night a few years ago, got out and it was still alive- barely. Sucker stunk like a cows ***. left it on the side of the road, dont know if it lived or not.

Comment

Ironically enough I had the exact same thing happen back about 10 years ago! I felt bad also.

Comment

Working...
                              X