2020 Official Astros - Off Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    If he drops Strom he wont finish his year... he'll be run out of town.

[emoji3516]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Astros introducing baker at 2cst

Comment

Great hire...

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
          I still don’t like this hire of Baker. Bad choice imo
          ^^^^^^^^^^ Yep!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            ^^^^^^^^^^ Yep!!!!!!

Y’all better put some respect on Dusty’s name. It appears he holds grudges and doesn’t mind chin music. Oh well on the hire, it’s only one year. The next search can be exhaustive and for the right long term guy. Hell I hope they rehire Hinch next year [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
              Y’all better put some respect on Dusty’s name. It appears he holds grudges and doesn’t mind chin music. Oh well on the hire, it’s only one year. The next search can be exhaustive and for the right long term guy. Hell I hope they rehire Hinch next year [emoji23]

I would not be surprised and would be good with that scenario

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post

That video won me over! Let’s do this Dusty!!!!

Comment

Love the video because our local boy topduarte was worried about his home town players/batters getting targeted even tho the overpaid/buy a team er year Yankees are getting away with the same exact thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                    Love the video because our local boy topduarte was worried about his home town players/batters getting targeted even tho the overpaid/buy a team er year Yankees are getting away with the same exact thing...

Yeah, CC crying about what could have been in 2017.....makes me laugh my *** off.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Yeah, CC crying about what could have been in 2017.....makes me laugh my *** off.
                      Ghey rods

Comment

Anyone heard about the punishment for the Red Sox, Yankees, or Dodgers yet??

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23], this dudes got jokes!

Comment

Manfort is hoping everyone else forgets about it......after all it was only those dastardly Astros who were cheating.

Comment

Ugh. What a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                Manfort is hoping everyone else forgets about it......after all it was only those dastardly Astros who were cheating.
                                Not to mention the Dodgers. And Kershaw wants an apology.

Comment

Working...
                                X