Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No North Texas Locations?

Comment

I turned 40 in May. Had lasix in early October. I’ve worn contacts for over 20 years and been in glasses since 5th grade.

Been the best money I’ve ever spent. Like everyone says, I only wish I would have done it sooner. 20/20 in less than 24 hrs. Have my last check up in another week.

My archery sight picture is like nothing i could have imagined. I was honestly nervous the first time I drew back. When I looked through the peep I think I cried. I’ve never seen my pin and target that clear together.

My insurance paid some (about 1/3). But knowing what I do now. I’d pay double tomorrow for it

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
        Durn, readers are the reason I was wanting to do it.....
        I maxed out next years flex spending account to help offset the cost...
        Don't hold me to this as you should talk to an actual doctor but I worked with a guy that had it done and he had 1 eye done for up close and 1 for far away. He said it took a bit to get used to but once he did it was good. May be something to ask about.

Comment

Does having Stigmatism preclude you from Lasik?

And what if you have different vision in each eye?

Comment

I so want to get this done....can't stand wearing glasses when I hunt

Comment

Ashley- just wanted to thank you just got mine done a week ago in the woodlands... eyesight is better now than when I had glasses/contacts!....Ill be contacting you next month for the wife as well!

Comment

Lasik was the best thing I ever did for hunting. Beats worry about trying to shoot with glasses on or having dry contacts.

Comment

I have cataracts and my vision is not good. I will be seeing a eye surgeon in January. Do you guys do cataract surgery?

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                    Don't hold me to this as you should talk to an actual doctor but I worked with a guy that had it done and he had 1 eye done for up close and 1 for far away. He said it took a bit to get used to but once he did it was good. May be something to ask about.
                    That would be no problem as I am already doing that with Contacts.
                    Cheaters makes everything up close sooo much better though.

Comment

Working...
                    X