• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
    I can build it all.
    How much?

Comment

Originally posted by WamBow View Post
      How much?
      PM coming. Prices vary depending on antler supplied or used from my supply.

Comment

Dang I need one of these In my dream home, very nice!

Comment

Sweet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
            PM coming. Prices vary depending on antler supplied or used from my supply.
            Sent u a pm

Comment

Man, those are nice

Comment

I didn’t catch it at first, but I like the way the lamps have matched sets mirroring each other. Some of the best looking ones I’ve seen, great work.

Comment

Great work, chandeliers made of whitetail deer antlers are very symmetrical. I also make chandeliers, but usually use fallow deer antlers. Here is the example:
                  Last edited by Hubert; 11-16-2021, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubert View Post
                    Great work, chandeliers made of whitetail deer antlers are very symmetrical. I also make chandeliers, but usually use fallow deer antlers. Here is the example:

Start your own thread

Comment

I'm working on one now as a matter of fact but using an old wagon wheel and sheds I've found over the years. How did you route the electrical and keep the cords hidden?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Start your own thread
                        No kidding. Pulling a thread up from 2018 to try and get some business??

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
                          I'm working on one now as a matter of fact but using an old wagon wheel and sheds I've found over the years. How did you route the electrical and keep the cords hidden?
                          Drill them out. I have bits ranging from 4”-30”. Just a matter of lining the holes up. I’ve made a few with Wagon Wheels.

Comment

Outstanding work and idea. Roughly how many sets of antlers do you need (for chandelier) and what is your cost if I supply all antlers? If you need to PM me, I understand. Thanks!

Comment

Couple wagon wheel Examples.

Hubert fallow make great chandeliers.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I am no longer a sponsor here on TBH. I receive PMs still of members interested but my current job managing ranches provides for me and my family. I will every now and then take on an order but for now I’m super swamped. Wife’s parents home burned 2 wks ago tomorrow so any of my extra time will now be helping build a new home for them. I may do a thread about it like the last one. LOL... TBH was really good to me the last few years and I really appreciate everyone’s support.

Comment

Working...
                                X