Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite mom and pop burger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andice general store used to have some pretty good burgers , haven't eaten there in a few years though.

Comment

Tex Millers in Cameron. Cooked right in front of you on the flattop. Sadly, Tex is no longer with us. He was like the soup nazi, but with burgers. You stood in line and told him what you wanted. Nothing else. His wife made the burgers up and you paid her. Seating ..... well, it was a line of seats on the wall, with an arm rest for your drink and burger. Man, I miss that place.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        Ill be there in August for 5 days. Ill have to try that one being that we will go there at least twice [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        It's not been on the menu for years but I never have a problem ordering it. Just make sure they bring the sour cream with it.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JackRyan View Post
          It's not been on the menu for years but I never have a problem ordering it. Just make sure they bring the sour cream with it.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

[emoji1303]

Comment

Momma and I LOVE a great burger...so here are 3 that absolutely will FILL you up with a Kick....

1. Wreckers on Fall Creek Hwy near Granbury
            2. Grumps on 377 in Granbury
            3. Don't remember the name, but at the ONLY gas station in Bluff Dale on 377 on the way to Stephenville from Granbury.

Number ONE has the BIGGEST patties, takes a while to cook, but it's a LOAD to eat.

Comment

Weir store in Weir Tx

Comment

Isn't my favorite burger, but the Loco Coyote west of Glen Rose off of Hwy. 67 has a burger that will feed about 4 people.

Comment

If you are really hungry, get a hubcap burger at Cothams Mercantile on the bayou outside of Little Rock.

Comment

Fatboys in Huntsville
                    C&D burger Shoppe in Houston, south belt area

Comment

Jucy's in Longview Tx
                      Not because I live there either.

Comment

Gonzalitos in Duval County

Comment

Have to go with Grumps in Grandbury, awesome little place .

Comment

Eds place in Taylor

Comment

Growing up, it was Justin's Grocery, which was a little corner store/gas station about 1/4 mile from my folks' house in Keller. 'Round lunch time, there'd be a line out the door and down the sidewalk. I once stood in line with Terry Bradshaw who used to live not far from there prior to his divorce. BTW, he is MUCH larger in person than I had imagined.

Nowadays, there's a couple spots I really like. Shep's Place, right here in Weatherford is pretty great. The burgers at the Koffe Kup Family Restaurant in Hicour are darned tastey too.

Comment

Andice General Store makes good burgers and they are huge. The BLT with cheese and japs is my go to though.

Comment

Working...
                                X