X æ a-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X æ a-12

This is Elon Musk's new baby boy's name. How do you say that???

Is it a code for something? Elon is weird but I also recognize he is a genius. I like him, but then he does something that leaves me shaking my head.

Probably some alien name he thinks. That dude is a strange ranger. He's as weird as the day is long.

Comment

I bet one of two things is for sure. His girlfriend had no say in the name or she is on his same intelligence level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
        This is Elon Musk's new baby boy's name. How do you say that???

Is it a code for something? Elon is weird but I also recognize he is a genius. I like him, but then he does something that leaves me shaking my head.
        Kind of like calling that POS thing a Truck. You know the one he broke the unbreakable window with a brick and then stood there like a dumb arse.
        Yep, genius.

Comment

He sure seems to do some dumb things for a genius.......

Comment

A genius and a delusional moron look a lot alike...

Comment

For the inheritance that kid stands to gain, they could call me whatever the heck they wanted to.

Comment

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess his every day walking around name will be "x".

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                  Kind of like calling that POS thing a Truck. You know the one he broke the unbreakable window with a brick and then stood there like a dumb arse.
                  Yep, genius.

That thing sure is hideous, but I can assure you it won’t be a POS.

Comment

He may be a lot of things. But, moron and dumb he is not.

Comment

Here is a new name I saw. Pronounce it.
                      JK_MN

Comment

Comical that people seem to think he is anything less than a genius. The guy operates on a different planet than us normal folks. He is scary smart, but for sure not a social butterfly.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                          Comical that people seem to think he is anything less than a genius. The guy operates on a different planet than us normal folks. He is scary smart, but for sure not a social butterfly.
                          Genius doesn't exempt a guy from being a dumb arse. Smartest man I ever knew couldn't spell his own name.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                            Genius doesn't exempt a guy from being a dumb arse. Smartest man I ever knew couldn't spell his own name.

[emoji1360]

Some people are educated beyond their intelligence.

Comment

"X Ash Archangel" assuming you just say the X, æ = Ash, and A-12 was code named Archangel as the prototype to the SR-71.

Comment

Working...
                              X