• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another big 3D shoot is cancelled - Texas State Longbow Championship

Got this in an email a few days ago:

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This crap has gone about as far as I can stand. Not that I could shoot as my shoulder is still screwed but i haven't stopped working, my friends are all still working and even where i by fertilizer and seed they are still working.
    Our government has pulled one over us and to me it's ridiculous.

Gary

Comment

So Gary you think the whole world go together and pulled a fast one? You think Trump got duped? I’m curios as to your view on this. I mean the United States has lost half as many people so far to this as they did the whole Vietnam war and we aren’t nearly through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have about 8 deaths around 180 infected,we get $1000 fine for not wearing a mask and $1000 fine if you have a get together or party at home, and 10 pm curfew with a $180 ticket if driving after hours.The amount of Infected people seems to be slowing down thankfully.
        Hopefully this will pass and we can get back to normality.

Comment

Originally posted by R.Armendariz View Post
          We have about 8 deaths around 180 infected,we get $1000 fine for not wearing a mask and $1000 fine if you have a get together or party at home, and 10 pm curfew with a $180 ticket if driving after hours.The amount of Infected people seems to be slowing down thankfully.
          Hopefully this will pass and we can get back to normality.
          I have a problem with the government illegally imposing those restrictions and fines. There have been diseases forever that have claimed the lives of thousands and never have we attacked the constitutional rights of the citizens in this manner.
          The patriot act was as bad of an abuse of power that should have taught us to never allow this.
          There is no imminent threat. Yes people will get sick and some will die. Those at risk should self impose their restrictions.
          Let the law come to my house to try and stop a family gathering and there will be a lot bigger story on the evening news than Covid.
          This is asinine and they are going to drag it out as long as possible and the average citizen is so afraid of a maybe they aren't even questioning the theft of their constitutional rights. Pathetic.

Gary
          Last edited by DRT; 04-13-2020, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X