Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

San Saba could use some prayers right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Saba could use some prayers right now

Recent weeks have been hard for this little community. Dealt with a triple murder and now the only Grocery store in town has burned down and is a total loss. This small town is what we think about when you think of small Texas Towns. Know lots of good people there.

I use to know a guy named Regan Kirk that lived out there. Lost his number several years ago. Might have to try and track it down and check on him.

-john

Comment

Dang ,was just in there day before yesterday. Prayers up for the community. What was the deal about murders? It is a fabulous friendly town.

They also had a good hardware store. Could get just about everything needed in one stop.
      Last edited by DUKFVR; 03-20-2020, 08:41 AM.

Comment

I was just there last night. Even in the rush the employees were cheerful and helpful.

Comment

Spent a couple weeks there for work this summer. Enjoyed the town and everyone was very nice. Prayers up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
              Dang ,was just in there day before yesterday. Prayers up for the community. What was the deal about murders? It is a fabulous friendly town.

They also had a good hardware store. Could get just about everything needed in one stop.
              Some boyfriend went nuts and stabbed his girlfriend and murdered a 13yr old and older husband and wife.

Friends and neighbors are still coping with the triple murder that occurred on Friday and are in hopes that the sole survivor will fully recover.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                Some boyfriend went nuts and stabbed his girlfriend and murdered a 13yr old and older husband and wife.

https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Fr...568116051.html
                Thanks Brandon. Really sad.

Comment

Thanks Brandon, didn't know all of this was going on. That grocery store was everything to San Saba.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
                    I use to know a guy named Regan Kirk that lived out there. Lost his number several years ago. Might have to try and track it down and check on him.

-john
                    I know him and have his number. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post

-john
                      Here ya go:

Phone: 325-372-2337

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Also Sana Saba Farm Bureau:

Phone: 325-372-5261
                      Last edited by Burnadell; 03-20-2020, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mfarmer View Post
                          I know him and have his number. PM me.
                          PM sent.

Comment

We used to shop at that Lowes when we had a lease west of San Saba, and one of my old college teammates has retired back there to his hometown. According to his Facebook page, the store was still fully involved 9 hours later. That's going to hurt that little community. Sad deal.

Comment

Oh no. That's terrible. That was my store for the lease.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X