Clear All

Nice work. like that cap.

Comment

I will buy one if you ship to Tomball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
        Nice work. like that cap.
        Me too! Guess I have to order a new one for me since he’s stolen it from me!😁

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
          I will buy one if you ship to Tomball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Thanks Flash! He’s working hard on it. Let’s see how the finished prototype turns out and I’ll get back to you.

Comment

A total of about 18 hours and he’s got it completed. Turned out great for his first one and he’s already figured out some things for improvement on the next ones.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	8E8CB3B2-221E-46D4-88DB-C71D5ED1996F.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	159.4 KB
ID:	24619831

Name:	0D3BED89-664D-407A-AFB2-01EA36B89CF1.jpeg
Size:	151.0 KB
ID:	24619832

Name:	7B5C7EA3-20DF-4012-B7AC-E79B75B566F0.jpeg
Size:	148.2 KB
ID:	24619833

Comment

Wow! Very nice, looks like a fun project together

Comment

Very will thought out! Great work!

Comment

Looks awesome!

Comment

He appreciates all the compliments gentlemen! We’re about to see how serious he is about owning a business. I posted pics on FB last night and he now has orders for close to 30 flags!��

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      He appreciates all the compliments gentlemen! We’re about to see how serious he is about owning a business. I posted pics on FB last night and he now has orders for close to 30 flags!��
                      That is awesome. Make sure he is upfront with the people first that’s a lot of hours. But great customer service will go along way as far as referrals. Congrats on getting him involved.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                        That is awesome. Make sure he is upfront with the people first that’s a lot of hours. But great customer service will go along way as far as referrals. Congrats on getting him involved.
                        Absolutely! Thankfully all orders so far from FB are from folks that I know personally and are very understanding of the hours involved. He’s holding off on creating social media for advertising until he gets These knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_C View Post
                          I want one. PM me on how much and when I can get it. Also, is he going to make Texas flags?
                          Hate to say it, but Old Glory is going to either go up in price or the Lone Star is going to come down once he has to dremel 50 stars vs 1 star!

As a hobbyist woodworker and former teenager... I admire his initiative! Good on him and good on you, Dad for supporting it!

Next you'll be making the same thing but it'll have a backing that conceals handguns and is unlocked with a magnet!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLnOFJMErUc"]San Tan Woodworks Concealment Flag Install and Review - YouTube[/ame] whoops! PM me when the business expands to make these!

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                            Hate to say it, but Old Glory is going to either go up in price or the Lone Star is going to come down once he has to dremel 50 stars vs 1 star!

As a hobbyist woodworker and former teenager... I admire his initiative! Good on him and good on you, Dad for supporting it!

Next you'll be making the same thing but it'll have a backing that conceals handguns and is unlocked with a magnet!

San Tan Woodworks Concealment Flag Install and Review - YouTube whoops! PM me when the business expands to make these!

Funny you should say that. The gun storage flag is what started his interest in this. He wanted to jump right into it, but decided to just do the flags until he’s more comfortable with it!

Thanks for the kind words and information!

Comment

Fantastic!! There's got to be an easier way to do the stars.

Comment

Another idea might be to make a TBH Texas Flag of some sort and sale them. Maybe for Bownanza where a bunch of people could pick them up. If he sticks with it he will have a means he extra money as long as he likes to build stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X