game wardens bust seafood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
    Vegetarians. Vegans don't eat any animal products including seafood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ruggles Green is Vegan, or vegetarian. I can't remember the difference. Fish don't have souls, so they are allowed to eat them. At least according to vegans.

Comment

Vegetarians. Vegans don't eat any animal products including seafood.
      .... and by "animal products" for vegans, that includes no milk, eggs, butter, cheese.....

I am neither vegetarian nor vegan but I would live on vegetables if need be .... so long as I don't give up my cheese, eggs, milk and butter.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
        Ruggles Green is Vegan, or vegetarian. I can't remember the difference. Fish don't have souls, so they are allowed to eat them. At least according to vegans.
        Vegetarians dont eat animal flesh. Vegans dont eat anything that comes from an animal. Then theres pescatarians who are vegetarians that eat fish.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

A true vegetarian eats no meat at all, including poultry and fish.
          A lacto-ovo vegetarian eats dairy products and eggs, but excludes meat, fish, and poultry.
          A lacto vegetarian eats dairy products but not eggs.
          An ovo vegetarian eats eggs but not dairy products.
          And lots of people won't eat red meat or pork but do eat poultry and/or seafood.

Less commonly practiced is the form of vegetarianism known as veganism. A vegan (pronounced: VEE-gun) doesn't consume any animal-derived foods or use animal products or byproducts, and eats only plant-based foods.

Comment

A true vegetarian eats no meat at all, including poultry and fish.
            A lacto-ovo vegetarian eats dairy products and eggs, but excludes meat, fish, and poultry.
            A lacto vegetarian eats dairy products but not eggs.
            An ovo vegetarian eats eggs but not dairy products.
            And lots of people won't eat red meat or pork but do eat poultry and/or seafood.

Less commonly practiced is the form of vegetarianism known as veganism. A vegan (pronounced: VEE-gun) doesn't consume any animal-derived foods or use animal products or byproducts, and eats only plant-based foods.

I'm so confused!
            I keep it simple "if it taste good I will eat it"!

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
              I'm so confused!
              He won't be able to explain it to you

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                Glad they busted them, but why did it take 4 years?
                Because they want a bullet proof case and to arrest all brances of the tree. Not just the main trunk and a few branches.

If anyone thinks these cases get done overnight they are mistaken in a big way. Most take years.

Great job by the L E agencies involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  Because they want a bullet proof case and to arrest all brances of the tree. Not just the main trunk and a few branches.

If anyone thinks these cases get done overnight they are mistaken in a big way. Most take years.

Great job by the L E agencies involved.
                  but how many fish lost their souls while the feds were case building?
                  how much is fish soul per lb.?
                  I hope they throw the book at them.
                  this kind of thing makes me

Comment

Not sure how those souls taste? But, the filets are mighty tasty

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                      He won't be able to explain it to you
                      What'd I miss?

Comment

I don't consider "200 Class C misdemeanor citations" worthy of a 4 year investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sideler View Post
                          I don't consider "200 Class C misdemeanor citations" worthy of a 4 year investigation.
                          That's like two traffic stops for me...............

1. The article said it was a 2 year investigation if that makes you feel better. It said they "believe" it has been happening since 2013.

2. When I was in investigations, I carried many cases. I might get an assault case where a guy assaulted his wife and I might file it with the DA three weeks later. That doesn't mean that I spent 120 hours investigating it. It means that I was working on 20 other cases and my assault case took less than 2 hours once I got my witnesses to come in and give statements. The calendar time of the investigation sometimes gives no indication of actual hours spent on the outcome.

3. Unfortunately for many offense in the TPWD Code (much like the Alcoholic Beverage Code), it is class C misdemeanors. If it was a 2 year investigation and it resulted in 200 drug arrests it might seem worthy to some people. For many TPWD violations, more serious charges are just not an option.

You still might not think it is worth it and maybe they should have caught the first guy and simply let the rest go and not worried about the investigation. I doubt that 4 or 5 officers spent 40 hours a week for two years to write 200 citations however.

IMO

Comment

Commercial fisherman and restaurant owners like this are the reason recreational fisherman are limited to a 10 day federal snapper season that only spans through 1 weekend. Pretty much guaranteeing that most fisherman will only get to fish 1 weekend for snapper in federal waters. And thats only if the weather cooperates.

Comment

[QUOTE=tvc184;12334091]Gotta love some Weird Al Yankovic......

That's really funny!

Comment

Working...
                              X