Stuck in New Waverly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck in New Waverly

Got my tractor stuck at the bottom of a hill. Hill is dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a problem. Ill grab my truck. Just gotta make extra careful I dont go too far down the hill.
    Well poop.

Comment

Time for reinforcements

Comment

Stuck in New Waverly

Worst part is both my neighbors have good sized tractors and both are out of town. Waiting on possibly a neighbors neighbor I don’t know to get home this eve. If anyone is around and can help Id appreciate it.

Supposed to start raining at 7p.

Tried ratcheting 2x4s to my tires but its all mush under me. Wife will get home around 530. Hopefully that’s enough time to run to town for a come along.

Last edited by Ætheling; 03-14-2022, 01:07 PM.

Comment

I'm about an hour south of you and could probably get the Super Duty out. I don't think I'd even try for the tractor though.

Comment

Is that a box blade behind it? Might try to unhook it and see if you can get out. Might also try using your bucket to get you out- the limbs in front might make that a little difficult. Reach out with your bucket with the bucket bottom edge parallel to the ground. Put it on the ground ahead of you, lift the front end up some by pushing the bucket down and tilt the bucket like you are trying to dump something- might be able to pull yourself out that way.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                I'm about an hour south of you and could probably get the Super Duty out. I don't think I'd even try for the tractor though.

No the tractor is gonna need a bigger tractor or skid. With fuel prices I cant ask anyone to drive that far. I appreciate it though.

Comment

The truck looks like when I went to Antlercollectors lease to get some "free" box stands from him. Buried my brand new F250 4wd- those "free" box stands cost me about $600 in wrecker fees.

Comment

Neighbor is home!!! Woohoo

Comment

Goodness! Good Luck!

Comment

Ouch. Tractor got stuck n the Ford got stuck

Comment

Lone Star offroad recovery on facebook. no charge

Comment

Did a little digging.

Comment

Get long rope or strap. Make a loop around rear time of tractor. Take other end and wrap around tree. As rear tire rotates, it should roll strap or chain around tire pulling you out. will work on truck and tractor.

Comment

Working...
                              X