Homer Martin Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homer Martin Ranch

Just wanted to get it on the board, so if anyone had some updates, they could post.

We Go The Week Of Nov.14 Can't Wait. Opening Weekend Group Said They Only Killed Two, Full Moon And Lots Of Acorns.

Comment

We all go Nov.30---Dec.4th. I'm with Jimbo.
      Bish.

Comment

Can't wait guys!

Comment

I'm with you Dave. Just can't wait. Looks like there will be alot less land to hunt on this time. I usually hunt that top of the hill that was given to homers sister. Not sure where i'll hunt now. You will be amazed at the number of deer.

Comment

where is this ranch and what is the cost and rules? Sounds like a great place.

Comment

Homer's Place

TRY THIS AND IT MAY GIVE YOU SOME INFO. AND THERE IS A MAP.
              I WOULD LOVE TO SPEND A COUPLE OF WEEKS THERE. I THINK IT'S
              STILL GONNA BE GOOD. ANY BODY GOES BEFORE NOV.13 GIVE ME AN
              UPDATE OR CALL.

Comment

Question?

Originally posted by Buckhunter View Post
                I'm with you Dave. Just can't wait. Looks like there will be alot less land to hunt on this time. I usually hunt that top of the hill that was given to homers sister. Not sure where i'll hunt now. You will be amazed at the number of deer.
                What area has been eliminated? You stated the top of the hill. Does that include areas 23-26 and possibly 11? We have traditionally hunted those areas. I hate to see those gone.

Comment

TRY THIS AND IT MAY GIVE YOU SOME INFO. AND THERE IS A MAP.
                  I WOULD LOVE TO SPEND A COUPLE OF WEEKS THERE.

I seen everthing but the rates. I sent an email yesterday but have not gotten a reply. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Price?

I think it's in the $425.00 - 450.00 +,-, for friday 12am to monday
                    12am two full days and 2 half day. don't hold me to that but that is in the ball park. you probably need to call, i think he only has one guy helping him this year according to the other group i talked with.

Comment

Hopefully he will return my email. What can you shoot and is there any trophy fees? Thanks again

Comment

Will someone who knows please let me know what channged on the ranch as far as feeder locations. I read that most of the mountain is no longer on
                        homer's place, but his sister's. Where were feeders relocated to?????? Please leave me your email address. I would like to get some details from you.

Also, is the acorn crop light , average, or heavy ?

Thanks alot,

Dodd

Comment

Email- Dvinson

DVINSON E-MAIL ME AT MPHCOZ@AOL.COM AND GIVE ME A NUMBER I WILL CALL YOU. COULDN'T GET EMAIL FROM YOUR PROFILE.

Comment

Hey Survivor....

Thanks for responding. I sent an email to you.

Dodd

Comment

Need Info !!!

Looking for someone who has been hunting at Homer's to give
                              some facts. Are you seeing many deer? I heard Homer had a
                              deer die -off and was not allowing hunters to take a doe. Were
                              some feeders relocated? IF so, where?

Thanks alot

DV

Comment

Working...
                              X