Need mason co. Update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need mason co. Update...

Anybody hunting around the Mason, Tx area ? I would like to know if the deer
    are coming to corn any better lately. I know it has been a real slow year in
    general because of acorns and green browse. The area has received no rain since early Nov. and has had some real freezes lately. Any info would be appreciated.

DV

Going to Pontotoc in the morning. I'll know more tomorrow

Comment

Was there this weekend and had several bucks and doe at each feeding. Bucks fed with does and had no interest in does,only food.

Comment

Originally posted by cpr1979 View Post
        Going to Pontotoc in the morning. I'll know more tomorrow
        Where at? I am south of there 7 miles.

For as deer movement they have been coming to corn all season for me. They are hitting it hard now!!!

Comment

We're a mile and a half west of town. We've had luck all year with does but not much on mature deer

Comment

Had more deeer at feeders and absolutely no corn piled up under the feeders, I increased the feed time on all my feeders because I think the deer are going to be pretty hungry for the rest of the season.
            We are west of Mason about 15 miles.
            Good Luck

Comment

We are 9 miles south of mason. Went down Wed and came home yesterday. Shot a big bodied 8 Wed. Shot a huge 10 Sun. He was fighting two bucks. Deer were slow in am. Seem to be coming to feeders 3-5 pm. Was a great week.

Comment

I went this past week, good movement. Still some chasing, I killed this 10.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355755940.480403.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	24150436

Comment

Working...
                X