Tikka T3X lite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forced-2-work View Post
    I totally understand where your coming from. I seem to like to make things difficult sometimes for myself. lol. It will probably be a few months before I pull the trigger on the rifle, so I may just start stocking up on ammo now when i find it.
    This is a good idea if you are committed to a caliber, I bought the ammo for the rifle before I bought the rifle. Some places online were selling 6.5 PRC for $7.00/round. I kept looking and eventually found it for much less and had 10 boxes by the time I bought the rifle. Fortunately, the gun shoots it well.

Comment

Originally posted by forced-2-work View Post
      heard of gun broker and also have looked at it online, but never used it. is it pretty simple and safe to purchase and use? There are a handful of FFL dealers around me that I can sent it to. you know the internet these days.......just always have to make sure.
      Very simple. I used them once and it all went off without a hitch.

Comment

I have mostly Tikkas including one in 7mm-08. Unlike the other poster I prefer the T3x stock over the Bell and Carlson stock. I have upgraded one rifle to a KRG Bravo stock and really like it. I have tried sportsmatch, Warne, and Talley rings on the metric rail. None of the rings failed but the Sportsmatch seem to be the best.

Comment

I love Tikka rifles and love the 7-08 cartridge. I have not had any trouble finding ammo.

Comment

I went on the search for one this past winter and had a hard time finding one in 7mm-08 but eventually did. I was on the “notify me” list for several online retailers and ironically just received notification that midway USA has them in stock as of today. I could find them everywhere in 308 and 6.5 creedmore but that caliber was hard to find!

Comment

Working...
            X