Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
    Why???
    Still gonna be the same ole song and dance!!
    No ****. Same ole mediocre slightly over 500 regular season. Or maybe like last year get everybody excited “this is our year” to **** the bed in the playoffs. I’m not hating, I’m being realistic

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
      No ****. Same ole mediocre slightly over 500 regular season. Or maybe like last year get everybody excited “this is our year” to **** the bed in the playoffs. I’m not hating, I’m being realistic

Well you are exactly right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

3 playoff wins in 25 years!!

Comment

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!!!!

Comment

So funny. I love the cowboys and laugh when yall troll. Go troll a stros thread and they threaten to hang your ***.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
              So funny. I love the cowboys and laugh when yall troll. Go troll a stros thread and they threaten to hang your ***.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

I’ve been a fan my whole life, but they’re a joke. A very, VERY, profitable…joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                I’ve been a fan my whole life, but they’re a joke. A very, VERY, profitable…joke.

Same here and I could not agree more with you. [emoji765][emoji765][emoji765]

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

anyone else think this will be zeke last year as a cowboy?

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                    It will be. He has regressed every year since his rookie season.

Comment

I hope it is. As valuable as he was to the team in his first couple of years, I believe he is now detrimental to the team. He is still a serviceable back as he is a good pass receiver out of the back field and a superb blocker on blitz pickup. His contract just doesn’t match his contributions to the team.

Comment

He gone unless he has an unbelievable year. This is his last year of guaranteed money I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                          He gone unless he has an unbelievable year. This is his last year of guaranteed money I believe.
                          If he has a good year they will most likely renegotiate his contract, I almost wish he would get a minor injury that would keep him out for 6-8 games, then we would get to see what pollard can do as a full time back,I have a sneaky suspicion that it would not be anything great. The defense and the running game are going to have to be really good in order for this team to do anything with Dak as the QB, he cannot carry this team like some elite QB's do, will be fun to see what happens, most likely more of the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                            It will be. He has regressed every year since his rookie season.
                            His wallet is too fat, it's slowing him down.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I just assume you can average his $ contract with pollard and split time between them - so it doesnt bother me too much. I would have rather spent money on Gregory this year but oh well. Zeke should have some life left for this season but the O line is suspect for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                                His wallet is too fat, it's slowing him down.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
                                He didn’t get his new contract in year 2, you know, when he started regressing

Comment

Working...
                                X