TTHA Extravaganza DALLAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
    Wanting to go but busted the budget on a big purchase last weekend. I better set these out.
    Come on man what did you buy?

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
      Shocked they do not have this event in Arlington, between both major cities.
      Arlington doesn’t have the space. Convention center here is to small.

Not an exhibitor this year due to supply. But will attend and see what’s going on. My kids really enjoy going.

I was told they would be back in FW next year. But if attendance goes way up I would think they would reconsider that.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
        ft worth pre booked another event on the same weekend that TTHA always did the shows and would not change it. So ttha say screw yall. went to Dallas.

Actually I think Ft Worth said screw TTHA when they booked someone else and wouldn’t change it.

Comment

Jerry Jones never misses on an opportunity!

Originally posted by J&M Hamilton10 View Post
          Arlington doesn’t have the space. Convention center here is to small.

Not an exhibitor this year due to supply. But will attend and see what’s going on. My kids really enjoy going.

I was told they would be back in FW next year. But if attendance goes way up I would think they would reconsider that.

Comment

I haven't been in a long time. Do any of the vendors have good deals on anything? I am looking for a couple of pop up blinds.

Comment

I went to the show in Houston last weekend, don't waste your money it sucks.

Comment

Went to the Houston show last weekend. I hadn't been in well over 10 years. I paid cash for 1 adult ticket and it was $40.00, then add the $20.00 for parking, and I was in for $60.00 before I laid eyes on my first exhibit. I am glad it provides a good source of sales/income for some of our TBH sponsors, but for me I didn't see much I was interested in, and it was pretty much as I remembered it. I did pick up a Tactacam XB trail cam for $105.00 out the door, and they were selling pretty quick when I was there early Saturday afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfootwolff View Post
                  Went to the Houston show last weekend. I hadn't been in well over 10 years. I paid cash for 1 adult ticket and it was $40.00, then add the $20.00 for parking, and I was in for $60.00 before I laid eyes on my first exhibit. I am glad it provides a good source of sales/income for some of our TBH sponsors, but for me I didn't see much I was interested in, and it was pretty much as I remembered it. I did pick up a Tactacam XB trail cam for $105.00 out the door, and they were selling pretty quick when I was there early Saturday afternoon.
                  People, one adult general admission ticket was $20 in Houston as it is in Dallas and SA. YES parking was $20.

$30 gets admission plus a one year membership and some goodies. There wasn’t a $40 ticket.

Comment

I went to Houston last weekend. It felt like there were more vendors than the last year and definitely more attendees. As Jeff says above, tickets were $20 or join TTHA for $30 and get in. Parking was stupid but that is always the case. Bottom line is it is fun to walk around to see the hunting gear and outfitters. It always marks the end of summer and getting ready for season to start.

Comment

I saw several new exhibitors or at least new to me. Forloh, a new apparel company, Jakt with a unique tagging system that won best new product at ATA and Wise Eye cameras that are amazing in that they have the ability to recognize and categorize critters.
                      Lots of folks selling hunts, knives and optics.
                      I will be there in booth #1437.
                      Adios,
                      Gary

Comment

That show is a joke now. Very very commercialized. Ain’t been in a while and don’t plan on it. I’m out.

Comment

Working...
                        X