Alone Season 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
    They should put them out in the Big Bend region of texas. I bet the show would be short and sweet.
    as long as they stay out of our camps...lol. Desert survival would be a good one, bring to figure out how to get water would be the killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay6x45 View Post
      I can't believe there is only two episodes left. I'm not sure they will even get to the 70 day mark.
      I am right there with you. I believe there is enough video from each season to do multiple shows on say the last 2-3 contestants from each season. They could easily show more actual day to day stuff that you just don’t have time to show when there are 8 + contestants.

Comment

I would still say Roland and Jordan Jonas blow everyone else out of the water with how capable they were with surviving. Im curious to see who wins this season. I really want some girl to win one of these years.

Comment

Starting now

Comment

Crazy Juan is just trying to out starve the others.

Comment

I don’t fee that’s gonna get him across the finish line

Dr Jin has too many tricks up his sleeve, probably will win

Btw, where the heck are the bears?

Kerrie is shrewd, stands a good chance

Comment

Seems like none of them are really trying to hunt or fish. I am sure with no food energy is got to be extremely low. Don’t see any of them being able to stay very long without a big kill.

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post

Btw, where the heck are the bears?

I mentioned that earlier in this thread. The shows intro mentions bears about 4 times and there has even been a single one on camera. False advertising

Comment

It’s amazing to me that Juan Pablo has survived nights without a fire for warmth.

Comment

I just watched season 8. Really good show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn't know that you can survive 1 to 2 months on water alone!
                        It will be good finish. Kerri Lee for the win.

Comment

Last chance. Who is going to win? I'm betting on the doctor.

Comment

Strangely my gut says Karie Lee but the dr would be my second choice

It should be good, maybe a bear kills off 2 participants

Comment

Karie Lee seems to be the most comfortable but that may be the editing to throw us off.

I love the series but this has been one of the more dull seasons to watch... I don't like the seasons that are a starving contest... not much game, fishing only with a "fly rod", and unfulfilled promise of bears.

I think the season that Roland won was my favorite in terms of the "cast" and location.

Comment

All 3 will be medically tapped and no one wins . Network keeps the cash [emoji16]

Comment

Working...
                                X