• Show
Clear All

Mulva

Any with Puddy

Comment

Noreen & Dan
      Puffy shirt
      Festivus for the rest of us
      The rental car reservation (that wasn't)
      These pretzels are making me thirsty

Comment

Larry David’s a genius, wait till you start watching curb your enthusiasm.

Comment

That show has really held up well. Two of my favorite scenes/lines are when Jerry gets a pair of cowboy boots, "I don't wanna be a cowboy!"

And when Kramer is driving the bus and Jerry asked him, "You kept making all the stops?"
          Kramer, in that animated way he talked, "Well, they kept ringing the bell!"

Great show.

Comment

I've only watched a few episodes...but the one where they are afraid to tell Elaine or whatever her name is that she can't dance and she is convinced that she can.

Semper Fi

Comment

When the crew has a "bet" and Kramer slips away as everyone is looking at the nude lady across the alley. 15 seconds he busts in the the door slams down his money from the bet and yells "I'm out!"

Comment

Sad that most of the episodes wouldn't air on network tv today as a new show.

Poor Julia. She was so brave to ACT in her role.

Minus sports/"news" I don't watch any network programming anymore.

Does anyone have any new sitcoms they watch that are on the network channels & not cable or streaming?

Its like Cheers. They didn't make many dud episodes.

Comment

When Kramer uses his new ASSMAN license plate to get free parking as a proctologist (and a date with a big ol gal)

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    I've only watched a few episodes...but the one where they are afraid to tell Elaine or whatever her name is that she can't dance and she is convinced that she can.

Semper Fi
                    I've been known to bust this dance out after a few too many barley pops.

Comment

Elaine has a non romantic sleepover guy. Jerry asked if they slept in same bed. Well yea but head to toe.

"Well your genitals are still lined up"

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                        Mulva

Any with Puddy
                        Puddy is awesome. I can quote Seinfeld and Office episodes nearly line for line.

"DEVILS WE'RE THE DEVILLLLS"
                        "Gotta support the team"
                        "Vegatable lasagna"

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
                          Larry David’s a genius, wait till you start watching curb your enthusiasm.
                          For sure.

Comment

"You want a piece of me???"

Comment

I can honestly say that I really can’t pick a best Seinfeld episode.

That is due largely, in fact almost exclusively because I have never seen a single episode.

Comment

George doing opposite of what he always does and lands a woman and nice job... That one was great also.
                                Hi, I'm George. I live with my parents and I'm unemployed. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X