No announcement yet.

Stone walkway quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m in Beaumont we charge a minimum of 20 a square foot so I’d say that’s a very fair price.I can get guys to do it cheaper but they don’t have any insurance or workers comp.

Comment

I think its a reasonable price.

Comment

Yeah. I thinks it's pricy. My wife and I put in a walkway 32 ft long like yours out of some left over 4x4 12 inch stones, 2 sacks of mortar, limestone pieces, and about $60 of crushed granite. I am 67 and she is 66 and we did it all in about 8 hours. The only complaint my wife had was the stones and mortar wore off her fingertips and she couldn't open her phone and computer with her finger for about a week.

Comment

My back is in the same shape as yours. If his quote was too high, you don't want to see mine. Work smarter not harder.

Comment

Material is high retail. You can get it direct for less. I can give you contact , you would have to pick it up. Also know the two granite guys too.

Comment

If it's like the pic posted its very fair. I do it for a living and I'd be charging more than that.
              Last edited by slicktree; 02-10-2021, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
                If it's like the pic posted its very fair. I do it for a living and I'd be charging more than that.

I agree. I’m working on a 85’x4’ at the moment and it’s a heck of a workout for my one man crew lol. But, I’m using all field stone that I’m picking up off my place and several others that I have access too so it’s twice the work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Let me know if you run out. Got plenty here!

Comment

Fair price. Even though it’s a small job it will take 2-3 days due to the process ( if done correctly)

Comment

There’s no way my back or my knees could take a job like that. Oilfield took that out a loooong time ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X