• Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Football NC Game

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Pac 12 defense coming to the Big 12.

Pete Kwiatkowski appears to be the guy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

He’s a plus side hire, if it gets to the official stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Chad C; 01-19-2021, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Pac 12 defense coming to the Big 12.

Pete Kwiatkowski appears to be the guy.

Coach K is pretty **** solid......Can't wait to see what he does with Texas and OK athletes...

Comment

Good hire IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Coach K is pretty **** solid......Can't wait to see what he does with Texas and OK athletes...
          We got OK athletes?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            He’s a plus side hire, if it gets to the official stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Agree, I’ve always thought he was pretty salty. Didn’t think he’d ever leave pnw.

Comment

We got OK athletes?

Had same thought, guessing OK as in better than average not north of the red river ok but I’m better at decoding Bobism’s than Smartism’s

Comment

We got OK athletes?

Our projected starting QB is from Oklahoma...I'm not against pulling more on his side if they are worthy
                Last edited by Smart; 01-19-2021, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                  Had same thought, guessing OK as in better than average not north of the red river ok but I’m better at decoding Bobism’s than Smartism’s

I've never met a guy that nitpicks as much as BoB....it like 99% of the post can be correct and he make a mountain out of a mole hill on the 1%.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    When aggy says "UT", they are referring to Tennessee University....because, well because they are aggy.

It’s not our fault y’all got confused and forgot what your name is [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                      The article said he was “fired with cause” so no buy out. If he knowingly violated the rules and the university suffers because of it he won’t have a leg to stand on. This is per the ESPN article

Anytime you have a school withholding a buyout for cause, you better be sure he doesn’t have more skeletons on the school to sing about. Once the lawyers get involved and try to go into discovery it can get messy. Schools are typically better off, cutting a check and moving on.

Comment

Olave staying one more year with tOSU.....

Happy but shocked...he was a projected 2nd rounder

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          Anytime you have a school withholding a buyout for cause, you better be sure he doesn’t have more skeletons on the school to sing about. Once the lawyers get involved and try to go into discovery it can get messy. Schools are typically better off, cutting a check and moving on.
                          Pretty good chance it's alumni saying "we don't owe him a thing" and not listening to their attorney's. Will make it even harder to prove if Fulmer, his boss, was involved in or knew about the infractions. Then he can say "my boss knew and didn't do anything", doesn't make it right but it's the ad's job to keep him between the lines and I doubt fulmer was concerned about the lines. Tangled web for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                            It’s not our fault y’all got confused and forgot what your name is [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            My son is a Texas Alum and has always said that it’s Texas....not UT!

Aggy has their UT in Tennessee!

Good bye to Tennessee University?

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                              MAggy has their UT in Tennessee!

Good bye to Tennessee University?

New rival?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

With the loss of revenues at the schools do you see buyouts changing or going away?

Comment

Working...
                                X