This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    He had pretty good numbers didn't he? I never thought he was that bad but only saw him play a handful of times. Play calling prolly didnt help his case much..
    It didn't hamper Bijan or RoJo. He's a good player, but he was falling down the depth chart. Hopefully he finds a place to reboot.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      It didn't hamper Bijan or RoJo. He's a good player, but he was falling down the depth chart. Hopefully he finds a place to reboot.
      I'm sure he'll land somewhere. Was he able to stay healthy or always banged up?

Comment

He did have issues with being banged up and fumble issues. He is a good player and hopefully he lands in a spot he showcase his skill set, because he does have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          He did have issues with being banged up and fumble issues. He is a good player and hopefully he lands in a spot he showcase his skill set, because he does have it.
          How's his brother been doing since hes been on campus?

Comment

Myles Jones is coming back for another season...

Who is the transfer that is headed to CStat?

Comment

How's his brother been doing since hes been on campus?
              I believe was hurt in the first game of the season, didn't see the field until the bowl game. He had a really long catch in the bowl game. Basically we did not see much of him this year as a true freshman. I hope he stays because I think he will be great in Sark's offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                I believe was hurt in the first game of the season, didn't see the field until the bowl game. He had a really long catch in the bowl game. Basically we did not see much of him this year as a true freshman. I hope he stays because I think he will be great in Sark's offense.
                Is he a slot guy?

Comment

OU needs another RB. Wonder if he’d come?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    OU needs another RB. Wonder if he’d come?

The way he put the ball on the ground and dropped impact passes, I hope he does..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      The way he put the ball on the ground and dropped impact passes, I hope he does..
                      Nah, he’ll get coached.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        Nah, he’ll get coached.

You can lead a horse to water...but.......

Comment

He had some good games as a Horn. Unfortunately two bad mistakes really stick out. I still blame the TCU fumble on Herman. He should have let Sam do his thing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Is he a slot guy?

Yes.

Texas rotated like 15 WRs this year so snaps were limited. I hope he stays cause I think his speed will get on the field with Sark.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                              Myles Jones is coming back for another season...

Who is the transfer that is headed to CStat?
                              Wayna Morris - 5 start OT from Tennessee. He's in the portal. Looks like he will visit College Station and Norman. Jimbo had him committed at one time when he was at Florida State. We could use the help on the OL with all the Seniors departing.

Comment

So Jones, Hansford and Peevy are returning seniors? All are starters and major contributors. Add Blades and Buckley back, as well. Anybody else still up in the air?
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X