Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bucks need to create turnovers in a hurry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Imagine having to play Bama every regular season in your conference ....

Comment

To bad tOSU not at full strength, probably would have been 35-20 at half.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          Me to...Toughie. Still stand by your stupid statement?
          Lol. Me saying he wouldn’t play if he was my kid was stupid??? Yeah I’ll stand by that okie. I’m not happy he’s playing tonight because he’s a good kid with a very bright future that does not appear ready.

FWIW it’s “me too...” not “to” but I understand okie education and the limited resources afforded by flyover state economies. Remember it like this, too = also. Your welcome and now you’re a little less okie and and slightly more Tex

Comment

What was the O/U on how many passes Smith would catch? 20, 25. I'll take the over.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Bucks running a 4-4 stack like they’re playing a power run program, lol.

Yeah....don’t get that one

Comment

Bucks need to create turnovers in a hurry.
                Good thing Mack handed them 7, or it would be a 25 point lead at halftime.

Comment

What will have to happen for Jerry to get his grandson on the Cowboy’s roster?

Comment

Smith might be done.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                      Don’t have to imagine, LSU’s been dealing with Alabama since 1895.

Comment

uh oh......broken finger!!

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                          Lol. Me saying he wouldn’t play if he was my kid was stupid??? Yeah I’ll stand by that okie. I’m not happy he’s playing tonight because he’s a good kid with a very bright future that does not appear ready.

FWIW it’s “me too...” not “to” but I understand okie education and the limited resources afforded by flyover state economies. Remember it like this, too = also. Your welcome and now you’re a little less okie and and slightly more Tex
                          You forgot, I hope he’s ruined. You seem Battered. Your college affiliation?

Comment

So I guess after Bama hangs 60 on JustanotherOSU and wins by 35 the Ags get to finish the season ranked #2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Smith might be done.

I’m betting dislocated finger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                                Yeah then you can figure out right away you are not a top 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X