ASA Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASA Classic

How many TBH'ers are going to the classic next month?

Our crew is going.

Comment

I'll be going in 2009. Hitting all the ASA stuff next year. I will be needing to find a "gas sharing" buddy though.

Good luck to all

Comment

I will be there. The Classic terrain is much like our nice Texas flat land. Plenty of shade trees with some medium to heavy undergrowth. There are some ankle bitter there so be sure to coat your legs prior to hitting the range. Be careful where you book your hotel room. I would choose one of the hotels on the ASA hotel list.

Comment

Johnny, make sure to take an assortment of trailer balls, you remember what happened last year.......Fuel prices must suck tho hauling a trailer home from the Classic.....

Comment

Tracy and I will be there Thursday.

We are staying in a cabin at the Uchee Creek campground.

Timm. Will you carry my bow ????

Comment

I have to wait til next year

Good luck to the rest. Shoot em up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                Tracy and I will be there Thursday.

We are staying in a cabin at the Uchee Creek campground.

Timm. Will you carry my bow ????
                I think the standing answer is NO!!!!!!

Now if you let Scott and I stay at your cabin then yes I will carry your bow.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyI View Post
                  I will be there. The Classic terrain is much like our nice Texas flat land. Plenty of shade trees with some medium to heavy undergrowth. There are some ankle bitter there so be sure to coat your legs prior to hitting the range. Be careful where you book your hotel room. I would choose one of the hotels on the ASA hotel list.
                  With the Glenn's kindness we stayed at a nice motel. I am sure we will try to get the same one again.

Comment

Yeah I would love to go, but it just isn't in the plan this year. And I am tired of donating for the year. Good Luck to all who go!!

Comment

Steaks...

Ok dont go to telling everyone on the Range about the place. But there is a place about 20-30 minutes north of town called Hunter's Pub. It is a small place with VERY good steaks. The Filet is one of the best I have had. As the place is small, it gets PACKED. So plan to go early... A good idea is right after the team shoot on Thursday. I believe BBQ is provide after the Team shoot on Friday. But if you are willing to skip free BBQ, this place is really good.

Try the deep fried Lobster and the Filet.

Comment

I'll be there. I'm hoping to pull in Wednesday night. Thanks for the tip on Hunter's Pub. We may check it out on Thursday.

Johnny - do you have an address for the Pub or directions?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                          Yeah I would love to go, but it just isn't in the plan this year. And I am tired of donating for the year. Good Luck to all who go!!

do you remember the name of the place Scott and I stayed last year? I need to call them and book a room again. Your kindness was greatly appreciated last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                            I'll be there. I'm hoping to pull in Wednesday night. Thanks for the tip on Hunter's Pub. We may check it out on Thursday.

Johnny - do you have an address for the Pub or directions?
                            http://maps.google.com/maps?near=Col...h&z=10&iwloc=A

Comment

timm PM sent

Comment

Working...
                              X