"Salt Grass"May24-25-08 3-d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Salt Grass"May24-25-08 3-d

Come down and bring the family for the Salt Grass shoot on Memorial day weekend, May 24th & 25th! You can get in some practice for the LSBA Regional shoot on Sunday, June 1st and spend the Memorial Day weekend with the family. The kids will enjoy the playground and we have picnic tables under the pavilion (with ceiling fans) for a family picnic. We have lots of shade trees to help you avoid the heat, both on the range and around the pavilion and playground. Make it a family weekend at Salt Grass.
    Last edited by The Greek; 06-18-2009, 10:50 AM.

I see you there
    Last edited by The Greek; 06-18-2009, 10:50 AM.

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt
        Last edited by The Greek; 05-28-2009, 09:16 AM.

Comment

ttt

Comment

The 3-d Saturday and Sunday,before the June 1st LSBA SHOOT at SALT GRASS

Comment

What is the lastest I can arrive and still be able to shoot? I have to be at work at 4:30pm.

Comment

Comment

Directions:

If you'd like to visit the range, check our shoot schedule page to see when the range will be open. Then take I-45 South to the FM 2004 exit. Take FM 2004 past the Gulf Greyhound track and go about 2 miles to Jack Brooks Park. Turn right into the park and follow the road to the first stop sign. Take a right at the stop sign and follow the signs until you come to the gate marked Salt Grass Archery Club. We look forward to seeing you there!
                  or www.saltgrass.org

Comment

Skeeter

Skettr:the latest 1pm to 2pm we start at 10 am.

Comment

Link to Google map to Jack Brooks Park

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...=13&iwloc=addr

This is a Hotlink to the Map in Google. From here after you select the link you should be able to click on the "directions to" enter your departing address and you should have all turn by turn directions from your location.

Comment

Originally posted by The Greek View Post
                        Skettr:the latest 1pm to 2pm we start at 10 am.
                        I will be there, but It will be right at 1:30-2:00pm. I wont be able to shoot all 30 targets. Gotta be at work at 4:30 (Red Bluff and Bay Area) I just want to shoot! See yall sunday.

Comment

wish I could make it but I have a wedding/funeral to go to.

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post
                            wish I could make it but I have a wedding/funeral to go to.
                            meet me out there sunday. Nothin better for a self inflicted headache than walking around in the woods sweatin you %@!!$ off!

Comment

The Scores Going To Be Posted Today.here Some Pic.

Comment

Working...
                              X