ASA Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASA Classic

Anybody from the DFW area going want to share a ride and split a motel?

Thanks

We got our reservations yesterday. Better move quick -- someone told me there weren't many hotels in Cullman.

Comment

Where did y'all book a room?

Comment

Tim we got a nice room at Comfort Suites in Cullman. Two queen beds and a sleeper sofa. Rooms are booking fast though.
        Quality Inn has several roms with two double beds, and even a few with two twin beds, and a cheaper rate than what we got.
        If I were you, I would reserve a room right away, and you will find a roomie as the date gets closer. You can cancel your reservation right up to the day before most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
          Tim we got a nice room at Comfort Suites in Cullman. Two queen beds and a sleeper sofa. Rooms are booking fast though.
          Quality Inn has several roms with two double beds, and even a few with two twin beds, and a cheaper rate than what we got.
          If I were you, I would reserve a room right away, and you will find a roomie as the date gets closer. You can cancel your reservation right up to the day before most of the time.
          Thanks!

Comment

That might be an option for Me Brother! The rest of the Jones Crew may not make this one!

Comment

I heard chainsaw ain't got nothing on Timm's snoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
                That might be an option for Me Brother! The rest of the Jones Crew may not make this one!
                Cool. Let me know.

Shut up Todd!!!! LOL

Comment

Found a place to stay. PM's sent to bowpro and Oneway.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                    I heard chainsaw ain't got nothing on Timm's snoring.
                    The bath tub can always fit a person with a matress on top for a snore suppressor

Comment

Working...
                    X