DIY threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY threads

I am an outsider looking here as I am from Michigan but spend one month during the winter months in Texas visiting my Marine buddy who was shot in Viet Nam. He put me on to this site. I must say it is one of the best sites I am on with tons of info. Thanks to all that post their projects on here as I have borrowed of few of them.

Just wanted to thank all of you.

Hey Jon, hope you're doing well friend.

Comment

Welcome to the campfire! Post up some of your projects if you can. If you need help posting pics, let me know.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Was going to say "welcome" but you've been around years longer than i have...

I'm blown away by some of the talent in the DIY section. Some of my favorite threads for sure.

Comment

Great talent around these parts for sure!

Comment

Welcome Jon Stewart. Pull up a stump or log, have a sit for a spell, and enjoy the campfire.

Comment

Hey Jon, I feel the same way about the DIY posts. I have picked up lots of good info in the DIY posts, but really there is lots of good info posted in all of the TBH forums. Give some of the others a look, like recipes forum for example. I’m no kind of cook, but some of the TBH guys posting on recipes forum make good grub instructions so easy even I can turn out decent meals. Let’s see some of your flintknapping points.

Comment

Working...
                X