Closed Thread
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2019, 08:31 PM   #151
CoolHandLuke
Ten Point
 
CoolHandLuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Del Rio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doghouse View Post
I just wish LSU vs Alabama was not on the same time as UT vs Kst.


No brainer... #1 vs #2 or JV football.
CoolHandLuke is online now   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 08:32 PM   #152
CoolHandLuke
Ten Point
 
CoolHandLuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Del Rio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
Ok.



USCe-NR

Georgia 6

LSU 1



TCU NR

OU 9

Texas NR

KU NR



......looks legit to me.


CoolHandLuke is online now   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 08:36 PM   #153
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

http://www.espn.com/college-football...cs/teamratings

Saragin is a score based “guess”.....go look up meaningful data. It’s not even close. Anyone with a brain can look at Texas A&M’s schedule and Baylor’s schedule and see it’s not even in the same universe as to strength of schedule. Flame away haters.....facts are facts.
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 08:50 PM   #154
Jeremy
Ten Point
 
Jeremy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: McGregor, TX
Hunt In: Coryell County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
No brainer... #1 vs #2 or JV football.


Watch a game where the loser only moves down 1 spot or watch a game where both teams have everything to gain or lose on the out come of the game?

No one believes that the LSU and Bama game changes the final 4 at this point.
Jeremy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 08:56 PM   #155
Jeremy
Ten Point
 
Jeremy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: McGregor, TX
Hunt In: Coryell County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
http://www.espn.com/college-football...cs/teamratings

Saragin is a score based “guess”.....go look up meaningful data. It’s not even close. Anyone with a brain can look at Texas A&M’s schedule and Baylor’s schedule and see it’s not even in the same universe as to strength of schedule. Flame away haters.....facts are facts.


Saragin is used by many experts. Your hate of Big12 and for some reason Baylor is out of control. So there is no opinions in what I or any others have shared.
Jeremy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 09:00 PM   #156
doghouse
Pope & Young
 
doghouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Goldthwaite
Hunt In: Mills County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
No brainer... #1 vs #2 or JV football.
For you but not me!
doghouse is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 09:01 PM   #157
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Saragin is used by many experts. Your hate of Big12 and for some reason Baylor is out of control. So there is no opinions in what I or any others have shared.
Not hate....common sense.
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 09:07 PM   #158
thegrouse
Ten Point
 
thegrouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Wilson and San Saba County
Default

Where is the playoff committee results? It isn’t on espn
thegrouse is online now   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 09:13 PM   #159
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrouse View Post
Where is the playoff committee results? It isn’t on espn
26.2 seconds left in the KU v Duke game.
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 09:16 PM   #160
Smell the Glove
Ten Point
 
Smell the Glove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Houston
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
FSU needs to go get Leach.
I would love to see how that would work. Honestly, I’m shocked he’s still where he’s at.
Smell the Glove is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 09:35 PM   #161
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Ohio State
LSU
Bama
Penn State
Clemson
Georgia


.....and we play 4 of the top 6. Common sense.

Last edited by RLB; 11-05-2019 at 09:38 PM.
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 09:37 PM   #162
thegrouse
Ten Point
 
thegrouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Wilson and San Saba County
Default

They were behind schedule
thegrouse is online now   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 09:41 PM   #163
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
Ohio State
LSU
Bama
Penn State
Clemson
Georgia


.....and we play 4 of the top 6. Common sense.
Those other FCS teams yall play evens it out. It's not rocket science. Y'all haven't played LSU or Bama yet.

Now, if you really want to question Sagarins crazy computer formulas......how does Texas and A&M have the same record, Texas' sos is better but Aggy is ranked higher?


Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 11-05-2019 at 09:47 PM.
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 09:49 PM   #164
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
Ok.



USCe-NR

Georgia 6

LSU 1



TCU NR

OU 9

Texas NR

KU NR



......looks legit to me.


My thoughts exactly. Like ***. All these rankings are dumb.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 09:52 PM   #165
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Saragin is used by many experts. Your hate of Big12 and for some reason Baylor is out of control. So there is no opinions in what I or any others have shared.


Saragin makes no sense. Have you ever heard of passing the “smell test”? People should look that up. Come get some
#6 and #1 to close out 2 of the last 3 games of the season.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 09:55 PM   #166
Jeremy
Ten Point
 
Jeremy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: McGregor, TX
Hunt In: Coryell County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
Saragin makes no sense. Have you ever heard of passing the “smell test”? People should look that up. Come get some
#6 and #1 to close out 2 of the last 3 games of the season.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Why do Aggies hate when FACTS are brought to the table and it doesn’t benefit them? I brought not 1 opinion. Plain and simple FACTS. The same kind used everywhere in college football. Yet if it benefits ATM you will stand and crow about it. Move along.
Jeremy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 10:13 PM   #167
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Why do Aggies hate when FACTS are brought to the table and it doesn’t benefit them? I brought not 1 opinion. Plain and simple FACTS. The same kind used everywhere in college football. Yet if it benefits ATM you will stand and crow about it. Move along.
They cannot stand the fact that during Texas' down decade it was TCU and Baylor that stepped up and flew the Texas flag and they could not. Now it appears to be Baylor and SMU.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 10:14 PM   #168
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
http://www.espn.com/college-football...cs/teamratings

Saragin is a score based “guess”.....go look up meaningful data. It’s not even close. Anyone with a brain can look at Texas A&M’s schedule and Baylor’s schedule and see it’s not even in the same universe as to strength of schedule. Flame away haters.....facts are facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
Saragin makes no sense. Have you ever heard of passing the “smell test”? People should look that up. Come get some
#6 and #1 to close out 2 of the last 3 games of the season.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait wait....Speaking of the smell test and meaningfull data look ups...didn't yall award yourselves the two new national championships 90-100 years later based on these SAGArin ratings? 1927 for sure. And now they aren't legit when it doesn't benefit yall. Things that make you go hmmmm... Back to dove hunting...

Last edited by Smart; 11-05-2019 at 10:19 PM.
Smart is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 10:15 PM   #169
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
Speaking of the smell test...didn't yall award yourselves the two new national championships 90-100 years later based on these Sagarin ratings? 1927 for a sure. And now they aren't legit when it doesn't benefit yall. Things that make you go hmmmm... Back to dove hunting...


Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 10:16 PM   #170
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
Speaking of the smell test...didn't yall award yourselves the two new national championships 90-100 years later based on these Sagarin ratings? 1927 for a sure. And now they aren't legit when it doesn't benefit yall. Things that make you go hmmmm... Back to dove hunting...


I have no clue Smart. Welcome back from dove hunting


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 10:19 PM   #171
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Why do Aggies hate when FACTS are brought to the table and it doesn’t benefit them? I brought not 1 opinion. Plain and simple FACTS. The same kind used everywhere in college football. Yet if it benefits ATM you will stand and crow about it. Move along.


I still don’t understand it. I thought it was mentioned toughest schedule for last 3 games. Not sure what “score” has to do with it. I know finishing with #6 and #1 is stupid.

For the record I am 1 hour into a 18 hour flight. I may aggravate a few on here


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 10:19 PM   #172
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
I have no clue Smart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Screenshotted..
Smart is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 10:26 PM   #173
brokeno
Ten Point
 
brokeno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Smiley, Texas
Hunt In: Gonzales & Young Co and anywhere
Default

Going to Vegas Friday sure liking Lsu but worried about Sabins coaching ability. LSU Plus 6 and dropping now
brokeno is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 10:39 PM   #174
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Why do Aggies hate when FACTS are brought to the table and it doesn’t benefit them? I brought not 1 opinion. Plain and simple FACTS. The same kind used everywhere in college football. Yet if it benefits ATM you will stand and crow about it. Move along.
Facts? What facts? You tell me where anywhere on any planet would someone think Baylor has/had a tougher schedule than Texas A&M. Hint.....it doesn’t exist.
We have and will play two #1’s (Clemson and Bama), another possible #1 - probably #2 Top 4 for sure LSU, two #6’s (Auburn and Georgia)....they haven’t played a ranked team yet? How’s that for facts?
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 10:41 PM   #175
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
I still don’t understand it. I thought it was mentioned toughest schedule for last 3 games. Not sure what “score” has to do with it. I know finishing with #6 and #1 is stupid.

For the record I am 1 hour into a 18 hour flight. I may aggravate a few on here
You flying to La-La Land, where Baylor’s schedule is actually tougher than ours?


No seriously, where you headed?
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 10:42 PM   #176
Jeremy
Ten Point
 
Jeremy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: McGregor, TX
Hunt In: Coryell County
Default 2019 College Football Week 11

[quote=RLB;14488659]Facts? What facts? You tell me where anywhere on any planet would someone think Baylor has/had a tougher schedule than Texas A&M. Hint.....it doesn’t exist.
We have and will play two #1’s (Clemson and Bama), another possible #1 - probably #2 Top 4 for sure LSU, two #6’s (Auburn and Georgia)....they haven’t played a ranked team yet? How’s that for facts?[/

Facts are in what I brought to the table verses you spouting off. You offer 0 facts. It’s all opinions. Go try and read a dictionary and look up facts. D opinions.

Last edited by Jeremy; 11-05-2019 at 10:44 PM.
Jeremy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 10:43 PM   #177
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
They cannot stand the fact that during Texas' down decade it was TCU and Baylor that stepped up and flew the Texas flag and they could not. Now it appears to be Baylor and SMU.
Is Texas “out of” its down decade?
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 10:44 PM   #178
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

He’s googling “ranked teams Baylor’s played”......LMAO
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 10:45 PM   #179
Jeremy
Ten Point
 
Jeremy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: McGregor, TX
Hunt In: Coryell County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
Is Texas “out of” its down decade?


Says the Aggies who have 2 double digit win seasons in over 2 decades. Once again more facts.
Jeremy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 10:46 PM   #180
Jeremy
Ten Point
 
Jeremy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: McGregor, TX
Hunt In: Coryell County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
He’s googling “ranked teams Baylor’s played”......LMAO


Baylor has won against 2 top 25 teams this season. How many have the Aggies won?
Jeremy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 10:47 PM   #181
bigbad243
Ten Point
 
bigbad243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Fredericksburg and Hye Texas
Default

This is all dumb, SOS means nothing unless you win.
bigbad243 is online now   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 10:48 PM   #182
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
common sense.





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 10:49 PM   #183
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
You flying to La-La Land, where Baylor’s schedule is actually tougher than ours?





No seriously, where you headed?


Australia on business. Got a few challenges over here to sort out. But you know we get things done. I’ll be 14 hours ahead. If the jet lag has me awake at 4:30 am on Sunday morning I might follow that prolific K-State offense when it hits the field in Austin. Nah. LSU v Bama is gonna be the ****!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 10:52 PM   #184
thegrouse
Ten Point
 
thegrouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Wilson and San Saba County
Default

Safe travels. Down under for trout fishing is on my bucket list
thegrouse is online now   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 10:52 PM   #185
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Baylor has won against 2 top 25 teams this season. How many have the Aggies won?


Patience grasshopper. They are coming. And they will be against top 5 teams.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 10:54 PM   #186
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrouse View Post
Safe travels. Down under for trout fishing is on my bucket list


Thanks. I need to investigate this. I’ve Been thinking of hopping over to New Zealand for red stag but I love to fish!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 10:57 PM   #187
Jeremy
Ten Point
 
Jeremy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: McGregor, TX
Hunt In: Coryell County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
Patience grasshopper. They are coming. And they will be against top 5 teams.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Go win all 3. It won’t make me mad at all. I’ll give you a high 5. Unlike some I don’t hate Texas teams. Married to a red raider, friends who are frogs, friends who are Horns and friends and family who are Aggies. 15 minutes from UMHB and love them. I’m excited to see Tarleton jump up to D1. I just defend Baylor because that’s my team.
Jeremy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 11:05 PM   #188
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default 2019 College Football Week 11

You got a good team and I wish y’all luck the rest of the way. I don’t dislike the other state schools. But I did root for TCU. I got great friends that are alumni from each. Wait a **** minute! Did you say Tarleton is jumping to Div 1? Time for us to schedule a home and home.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 11:13 PM   #189
Jeremy
Ten Point
 
Jeremy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: McGregor, TX
Hunt In: Coryell County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
You got a good team and I wish y’all luck the rest of the way. I don’t dislike the other state schools. But I did root for TCU. I got great friends that are alumni from each. Wait a **** minute! Did you say Tarleton is jumping to Div 1? Time for us to schedule a home and home.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


They are probably the hottest team in Texas right now no lie. Look up the Tarleton Texans. UMHB is tough but the Texans are killing folks.
Jeremy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 11:17 PM   #190
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default 2019 College Football Week 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Just gained a new recruit. It's not all bad.


Texags tells me this recruit is an undersized low 3-star kid that will initially hurt your star ranking until he soon gets a ratings bump to 4-star out of the blue. Texags said y’all can thank Bobby Burton in advance for the ratings bump that is forthcoming. He may also turn out to be a star. Good catch.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 11-05-2019 at 11:19 PM.
Pin Oak DXT is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 11:18 PM   #191
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
They are probably the hottest team in Texas right now no lie. Look up the Tarleton Texans. UMHB is tough but the Texans are killing folks.


I had no clue. Cool!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 11:18 PM   #192
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Says the Aggies who have 2 double digit win seasons in over 2 decades. Once again more facts.
Yawn.....But Blue Blood Texas has only had two in the last 10 years?!?

Remember we’re just a middle of the pack, door mat team.....why would we have a lot of double digit win seasons?

From 1902-1999.....LSU only had five 10+ wins seasons, since (last 20 years) they’ve had 10. I think we’ll be just fine, we have nowhere to go, but up, and it’s coming.

“It’s ain’t like it used to be.”
Jimbo Fisher
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 11:20 PM   #193
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Baylor has won against 2 top 25 teams this season. How many have the Aggies won?
NOT, when they played them......
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 11:22 PM   #194
Jeremy
Ten Point
 
Jeremy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: McGregor, TX
Hunt In: Coryell County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
NOT, when they played them......


Nope. Counts on the resume this week though. Just like the LSU win against UT didn’t help them this week because of UT not being ranked anymore.
Jeremy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 11:22 PM   #195
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
Australia on business. Got a few challenges over here to sort out. But you know we get things done. I’ll be 14 hours ahead. If the jet lag has me awake at 4:30 am on Sunday morning I might follow that prolific K-State offense when it hits the field in Austin. Nah. LSU v Bama is gonna be the ****!
I just got off the Whatsapp video chat with one of my son’s swing coaches in Perth. He says the weather is starting to get really warm again....watch out for the browns and the cobras.
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 11:24 PM   #196
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default 2019 College Football Week 11

It’s been a weird season for us. We’ve either played #1’s or the unranked. Nothing in between except for top 10 Auburn and we no-showed for that one. Signature wins are coming. It ain’t like it used to be.....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 11:25 PM   #197
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Nope. Counts on the resume this week though. Just like the LSU win against UT didn’t help them this week because of UT not being ranked anymore.
Where in lies the “rub” with the “ranked when we played them” argument. I do not agree with it.....it should be, when it’s all said and done, where they finish in the polls.
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 11:26 PM   #198
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
I just got off the Whatsapp video chat with one of my son’s swing coaches in Perth. He says the weather is starting to get really warm again....watch out for the browns and the cobras.


I’m actually headed to Perth


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 11:27 PM   #199
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
Wait a **** minute! Did you say Tarleton is jumping to Div 1? Time for us to schedule a home and home.
Nooooooo! Trap Game for sure!!
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-05-2019, 11:29 PM   #200
Jeremy
Ten Point
 
Jeremy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: McGregor, TX
Hunt In: Coryell County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
Where in lies the “rub” with the “ranked when we played them” argument. I do not agree with it.....it should be, when it’s all said and done, where they finish in the polls.


This week to week CFP playoff show every week is a joke. I also think AP is a joke. Clemson and Bama are ranked simply off last year. Joey Galloway screaming Clemson is 1 until they are beaten is a sham. LSU has best resume followed by OSU.

I agree when everyone is finished with season look at wins, losses and who played who. I also know that doesn’t generate millions and millions in dollars.
Jeremy is offline   Back To The Top
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com