Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2019, 09:16 PM   #301
TxSon1836
Eight Point
 
TxSon1836's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: McKinney
Hunt In: Oklahoma- Public
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaS View Post



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




From earlier in thread side by side comparison



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TxSon1836 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-07-2019, 09:29 PM   #302
Bretto22
Four Point
 
Bretto22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: East Texas
Hunt In: Wood, Hall
Default

If it ain’t then he’s got a twin!!
Bretto22 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-07-2019, 09:32 PM   #303
Killer
Ten Point
 
Killer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Powderly, TX
Hunt In: God's green earth
Default

Why black the hunters face if he posted it on Facebook?
Killer is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-07-2019, 09:35 PM   #304
Rwc
Pope & Young
 
Rwc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crawford, Texas
Default

Looks like the same deer to me also.

Hope we get to see some better LDPs of such a fine deer.
Congrats to the lucky hunter.


Rwc
Rwc is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-07-2019, 09:41 PM   #305
Richard M.
Ten Point
 
Richard M.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lewisville, Tx
Hunt In: Cooke Co.
Default

He gone!
Richard M. is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-07-2019, 09:43 PM   #306
BubbaS
Ten Point
 
BubbaS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: West
Hunt In: Meridian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
Why black the hunters face if he posted it on Facebook?
I donít personally know the hunter. A friend of mine posted the picture so I was just trying to be courteous and not post his face on a public forum. For all I know he may be a TBH member.
BubbaS is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-07-2019, 10:24 PM   #307
Grumpy1911
Ten Point
 
Grumpy1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Louisiana
Hunt In: Louisiana/South Texas
Default

Ruhroohh
Grumpy1911 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-07-2019, 10:30 PM   #308
Roscoe
Pope & Young
 
Roscoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Penelope, TX
Hunt In: Coryell, Hill, Kimble, Navarro Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaS View Post
I know where this deer was taken. Just donít want to spill the beans. Iíll leave that to the OP
I think w/o a doubt thatís the same deer. Low fence small property, we knew someone else had to be hunting him on a neighboring property. My uncle was hunting the deer. Unfortunately when that deer was crazy killable on his place back in mid October, my uncle was in North Carolina for two weeks.

I hope a score & age gets out on the deer. Also be curious to know if it was an escapee.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-07-2019, 10:40 PM   #309
Puncher51
Ten Point
 
Puncher51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Merkel, Tx
Hunt In: Mason, Callahan, and Stonewall Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
I think w/o a doubt thatís the same deer. Low fence small property, we knew someone else had to be hunting him on a neighboring property. My uncle was hunting the deer. Unfortunately when that deer was crazy killable on his place back in mid October, my uncle was in North Carolina for two weeks.

I hope a score & age gets out on the deer. Also be curious to know if it was an escapee.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thank you for sharing the pics on this amazing deer. I hate it turned out the way it did, but thatís hunting.
Puncher51 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-07-2019, 10:44 PM   #310
Roscoe
Pope & Young
 
Roscoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Penelope, TX
Hunt In: Coryell, Hill, Kimble, Navarro Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puncher51 View Post
Thank you for sharing the pics on this amazing deer. I hate it turned out the way it did, but thatís hunting.
Yep, thatís how it goes. At least my uncle knows heís gone. A lot of times a deer just disappears and ya never know.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-07-2019, 10:51 PM   #311
Puncher51
Ten Point
 
Puncher51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Merkel, Tx
Hunt In: Mason, Callahan, and Stonewall Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
Yep, thatís how it goes. At least my uncle knows heís gone. A lot of times a deer just disappears and ya never know.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Absolutely! But this one will haunt your dreams unfortunately
Puncher51 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-07-2019, 10:54 PM   #312
Roscoe
Pope & Young
 
Roscoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Penelope, TX
Hunt In: Coryell, Hill, Kimble, Navarro Counties
Default Big Buck on cam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puncher51 View Post
Absolutely! But this one will haunt your dreams unfortunately
It wonít haunt my dreams. I did all I could to arrange a killín!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Roscoe; 11-07-2019 at 10:58 PM.
Roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-07-2019, 11:17 PM   #313
Puncher51
Ten Point
 
Puncher51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Merkel, Tx
Hunt In: Mason, Callahan, and Stonewall Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
It wonít haunt my dreams. I did all I could to arrange a killín!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Haha good point!
Puncher51 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-08-2019, 01:30 PM   #314
Rwc
Pope & Young
 
Rwc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crawford, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
It wonít haunt my dreams. I did all I could to arrange a killín!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yes you did............... And I for one appreciate it.

Rwc
Rwc is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-08-2019, 01:37 PM   #315
JTeLarkin08
Pope & Young
 
JTeLarkin08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Aledo
Hunt In: Weatherford/Childress
Default

Sounds to me I wasnít far off from my initial thought that everyone got ****** about. Your uncle isnít much of a hunter. He wanted you to get the pics and kill it when it was convenient for him. Wish you would have gotten to hunt him Roscoe.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JTeLarkin08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-08-2019, 01:53 PM   #316
gingib
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Central Tx
Hunt In: NTX
Default

100% the same deer. Anyone who thinks not is crazy.

Until another HF deer gets out of his home, this thread is about over.....minus the age and score
gingib is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-08-2019, 02:30 PM   #317
JeffK
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
Sounds to me I wasn’t far off from my initial thought that everyone got ****** about. Your uncle isn’t much of a hunter. He wanted you to get the pics and kill it when it was convenient for him. Wish you would have gotten to hunt him Roscoe.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You just can't resist dumping on this thread. Probably still as clueless as when you thought you were right about it being a high fence place.

Roscoe thanks for posting pics and congrats to the neighbor.
JeffK is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-08-2019, 02:52 PM   #318
JTeLarkin08
Pope & Young
 
JTeLarkin08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Aledo
Hunt In: Weatherford/Childress
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffK View Post
You just can't resist dumping on this thread. Probably still as clueless as when you thought you were right about it being a high fence place.

Roscoe thanks for posting pics and congrats to the neighbor.


Someone else posted it was high fence i thought they were serious. My bad. Seems to me I am the only one who had it right from the get go No real hunter is cool with someone else putting a camera on their feeder and sharing them online. By the tone of the OP saying he did all he could to get it killed seems the uncle isnít much of a hunter.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JTeLarkin08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-08-2019, 03:03 PM   #319
JeffK
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Default

Maybe his uncle is not computer savvy?
Maybe his uncle had things of higher priority to tend to the week the deer showed back up?
JeffK is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-08-2019, 04:49 PM   #320
Roscoe
Pope & Young
 
Roscoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Penelope, TX
Hunt In: Coryell, Hill, Kimble, Navarro Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffK View Post
Roscoe thanks for posting pics and congrats to the neighbor.
Your welcome. I love seeing pics of big deer and sharing pics of big deer when I have them to share.

Itís really a shame that we canít feel more comfortable about doing so.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-08-2019, 10:37 PM   #321
TxAg
Pope & Young
 
TxAg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: DFW
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
Sounds to me I wasnít far off from my initial thought that everyone got ****** about. Your uncle isnít much of a hunter. He wanted you to get the pics and kill it when it was convenient for him. Wish you would have gotten to hunt him Roscoe.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
Someone else posted it was high fence i thought they were serious. My bad. Seems to me I am the only one who had it right from the get go No real hunter is cool with someone else putting a camera on their feeder and sharing them online. By the tone of the OP saying he did all he could to get it killed seems the uncle isnít much of a hunter.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I always thought you were a jerk and now you proved it.
TxAg is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-08-2019, 10:40 PM   #322
JTeLarkin08
Pope & Young
 
JTeLarkin08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Aledo
Hunt In: Weatherford/Childress
Default Big Buck on cam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxAg View Post
I always thought you were a jerk and now you proved it.


Lol notice Roscoe didnít claim his uncle a good hunter? Iím not a jerk. I just know bull **** when I see it.

Letís ask him. Hey roscoe. Would you consider your uncle a good hunter? Does he put his time in hunting? When he saw this deer did he say oh **** I need to sit every possible time I can like most hunters would? Because by your comment of ďI did all i could to arrange a killinĒ it sure doesnít sound like you feel he is.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by JTeLarkin08; 11-08-2019 at 10:46 PM.
JTeLarkin08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-08-2019, 11:13 PM   #323
Throwin Darts
Pope & Young
 
Throwin Darts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Aledo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
Lol notice Roscoe didnít claim his uncle a good hunter? Iím not a jerk. I just know bull **** when I see it.

Letís ask him. Hey roscoe. Would you consider your uncle a good hunter? Does he put his time in hunting? When he saw this deer did he say oh **** I need to sit every possible time I can like most hunters would? Because by your comment of ďI did all i could to arrange a killinĒ it sure doesnít sound like you feel he is.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Who the hell cares if you think heís a good hunter or not?

Letís change the convo a little bit. Hey JTeLark. Would you consider yourself a know it all? Do you put in your time cranking out content and ďmerchĒ. When you saw this deer did you say ďoh **** let me see if I can be my usual self and crap all over a thread and annoy everyone at every possible time like most of your posts do? Because your comment of ďI donít think your uncle is a good hunterĒ sure does sound like your normal crap.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Throwin Darts is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-08-2019, 11:32 PM   #324
JTeLarkin08
Pope & Young
 
JTeLarkin08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Aledo
Hunt In: Weatherford/Childress
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwin Darts View Post
Who the hell cares if you think he’s a good hunter or not?

Let’s change the convo a little bit. Hey JTeLark. Would you consider yourself a know it all? Do you put in your time cranking out content and “merch”. When you saw this deer did you say “oh **** let me see if I can be my usual self and crap all over a thread and annoy everyone at every possible time like most of your posts do? Because your comment of “I don’t think your uncle is a good hunter” sure does sound like your normal crap.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No sir.. I am far from a know it all.. I like to learn from people who know more than me..However there are only a hand full still around on here.. I stated my opinion at the very beginning of this thread and was attacked pretty hard.. I talked to 5-6 buddies who are silent members on here who actually hunt and they all said the situation was weird.. Thats why I was so confused why everyone was coming so hard at me.. After that I just decided to keep being a **** because why not.. You guys already have your opinion of me.. Oh and the fact that I was right

By the way.. Just noticed your from Aledo. Me too.. Any time you want to talk hunting I will buy the drinks..
JTeLarkin08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-08-2019, 11:35 PM   #325
88 Bound
Ten Point
 
88 Bound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Sutton/Val Verde/Edwards
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
Sounds to me I wasn’t far off from my initial thought that everyone got ****** about. Your uncle isn’t much of a hunter. He wanted you to get the pics and kill it when it was convenient for him. Wish you would have gotten to hunt him Roscoe.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dooooosh.


Roscoe, thanks for taking us along for the ride. Once in a lifetime deer for sure.
88 Bound is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-08-2019, 11:41 PM   #326
JTeLarkin08
Pope & Young
 
JTeLarkin08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Aledo
Hunt In: Weatherford/Childress
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88 Bound View Post
Dooooosh.


Roscoe, thanks for taking us along for the ride. Once in a lifetime deer for sure.
At least im not one of those ****** Grammar Police guys..
JTeLarkin08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-08-2019, 11:42 PM   #327
MRW
Four Point
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Hunt In: Pearl, TX
Default

That's him.
MRW is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-08-2019, 11:45 PM   #328
jshouse
Pope & Young
 
jshouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Rockwall
Hunt In: NE Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
Lol notice Roscoe didnít claim his uncle a good hunter? Iím not a jerk. I just know bull **** when I see it.

Letís ask him. Hey roscoe. Would you consider your uncle a good hunter? Does he put his time in hunting? When he saw this deer did he say oh **** I need to sit every possible time I can like most hunters would? Because by your comment of ďI did all i could to arrange a killinĒ it sure doesnít sound like you feel he is.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why you so concerned with his uncle and how bad he wants to kill this deer? You're posts really have no relevance to this thread.
jshouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-08-2019, 11:47 PM   #329
jshouse
Pope & Young
 
jshouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Rockwall
Hunt In: NE Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
No sir.. I am far from a know it all.. I like to learn from people who know more than me..However there are only a hand full still around on here.. I stated my opinion at the very beginning of this thread and was attacked pretty hard.. I talked to 5-6 buddies who are silent members on here who actually hunt and they all said the situation was weird.. Thats why I was so confused why everyone was coming so hard at me.. After that I just decided to keep being a **** because why not.. You guys already have your opinion of me.. Oh and the fact that I was right

By the way.. Just noticed your from Aledo. Me too.. Any time you want to talk hunting I will buy the drinks..
What were you right about?
jshouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-08-2019, 11:51 PM   #330
JTeLarkin08
Pope & Young
 
JTeLarkin08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Aledo
Hunt In: Weatherford/Childress
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshouse View Post
What were you right about?
That no real hunter would let someone put a camera on their feeder and post a deer like this on the internet for the world to see...

When this thread started I just said it was weird. The OP came back with some smart *** remarks that he deleted.. Now I look like the *** Oh well
JTeLarkin08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2019, 12:13 AM   #331
MLank
Ten Point
 
MLank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Dallas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
That no real hunter would let someone put a camera on their feeder and post a deer like this on the internet for the world to see...

When this thread started I just said it was weird. The OP came back with some smart *** remarks that he deleted.. Now I look like the *** Oh well
Just for reference. In all seriousness, after going back and reading from the beginning you seem in the wrong. Roscoe has access to land, enjoys getting pics of big bucks, and wanted to share with us. Should have ended there.

Now, you are bickering back and forth with other guys and "sticking to your guns"; making everyone else out as the bad guys trying to get you bc they have a certain perception of you. Despite the smart A remarks that offended you, this thread should have only been about this cool deer. Not who, where, why, how it was hunted?
MLank is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2019, 12:41 AM   #332
Clark
Ten Point
 
Clark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Collingsworth Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
Your welcome. I love seeing pics of big deer and sharing pics of big deer when I have them to share.

Itís really a shame that we canít feel more comfortable about doing so.
The pics and story of this amazing buck is one of the best ever posted on TBH, even if your Uncle didnít kill him.

Letís hope this thread doesnít get dragged down by a bunch of told ya so, picture police judgement.
One heck of a thread, thanks Roscoe!
Clark is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2019, 12:46 AM   #333
JTeLarkin08
Pope & Young
 
JTeLarkin08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Aledo
Hunt In: Weatherford/Childress
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLank View Post
Just for reference. In all seriousness, after going back and reading from the beginning you seem in the wrong. Roscoe has access to land, enjoys getting pics of big bucks, and wanted to share with us. Should have ended there.



Now, you are bickering back and forth with other guys and "sticking to your guns"; making everyone else out as the bad guys trying to get you bc they have a certain perception of you. Despite the smart A remarks that offended you, this thread should have only been about this cool deer. Not who, where, why, how it was hunted?


I made a comment. What you arenít seeing is the smart *** comment that the op made that was either deleted or ďeditedĒ. Then I was ganged up on. I will be 100% honest. I give zero ****s about this thread and the only reason I even comment is because I have Tapatalk and people keep quoting me. And because of the weird comments of people referencing my past post and comments which is weird when I have no clue who they are.

That said i am glad someone who actually hunted the deer killed him. Roscoe i wish your uncle would have let you hunt him. You put in the work.. Maybe You can get the antlers from the guy who hunted him and get your uncle some replicas. Lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JTeLarkin08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2019, 12:51 AM   #334
SwampRanger
Pope & Young
 
SwampRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: 3rd Coast
Hunt In: Batson
Default

Great buck, and I REALLY don’t care if he’s hf or lf but the color of the horns this early looks hf. Bea good time for a lesson in why hf deer have bleach white horns?
SwampRanger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2019, 02:45 AM   #335
rack attack
Four Point
 
rack attack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Seabrook
Hunt In: Gonzalez And Missouri
Default

WOW great buck
rack attack is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2019, 05:55 AM   #336
bughunter
Ten Point
 
bughunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Taylor
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampRanger View Post
Great buck, and I REALLY donít care if heís hf or lf but the color of the horns this early looks hf. Bea good time for a lesson in why hf deer have bleach white horns?


curious
why ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bughunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2019, 08:02 AM   #337
Steve_243
Ten Point
 
Steve_243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Nacogdoches, Texas
Hunt In: Nacogdoches County and anywhere I get an invite
Default

Thanks for sharing Roscoe. Great deer.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Steve_243 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2019, 08:55 AM   #338
Roscoe
Pope & Young
 
Roscoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Penelope, TX
Hunt In: Coryell, Hill, Kimble, Navarro Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampRanger View Post
Great buck, and I REALLY donít care if heís hf or lf but the color of the horns this early looks hf. Bea good time for a lesson in why hf deer have bleach white horns?
Itís interesting. I had him on camera with 3 different cellular camera manufacturers and never saw the horns looking light colored like that. Last picture I had of him was last Sunday. So I donít know if it was maybe the lighting in the LDP, the person taking the picture or what, but that was indeed weird.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2019, 09:01 AM   #339
myway
Ten Point
 
myway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Rockwall
Hunt In: Kent county
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
I made a comment. What you arenít seeing is the smart *** comment that the op made that was either deleted or ďeditedĒ. Then I was ganged up on. I will be 100% honest. I give zero ****s about this thread and the only reason I even comment is because I have Tapatalk and people keep quoting me. And because of the weird comments of people referencing my past post and comments which is weird when I have no clue who they are.

That said i am glad someone who actually hunted the deer killed him. Roscoe i wish your uncle would have let you hunt him. You put in the work.. Maybe You can get the antlers from the guy who hunted him and get your uncle some replicas. Lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Obviously no fs given. You seriously had conversations about it? Thatís weird bro. You might implement the no posting after 9pm rule. It seems to not work in your favor.

Congrats to the hunter! Hell of a deer.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
myway is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2019, 09:01 AM   #340
Roscoe
Pope & Young
 
Roscoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Penelope, TX
Hunt In: Coryell, Hill, Kimble, Navarro Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshouse View Post
Why you so concerned with his uncle and how bad he wants to kill this deer? You're posts really have no relevance to this thread.
My uncle is 75 years old. He has survived a heart attack, stents and bypass surgery. My father, his brother, died at 63 of a heart attack. Iím just pretty thrilled my uncle is around to hunt at all. :-)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2019, 09:09 AM   #341
jshouse
Pope & Young
 
jshouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Rockwall
Hunt In: NE Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
My uncle is 75 years old. He has survived a heart attack, stents and bypass surgery. My father, his brother, died at 63 of a heart attack. Iím just pretty thrilled my uncle is around to hunt at all. :-)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
well maybe another one will show up for him
jshouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2019, 09:12 AM   #342
slicktricker
Banned!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Plano tx
Hunt In: Grayson Co Public Land
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
My uncle is 75 years old. He has survived a heart attack, stents and bypass surgery. My father, his brother, died at 63 of a heart attack. Iím just pretty thrilled my uncle is around to hunt at all. :-)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Good job getting him in a position to be successful. It's not always about the kill though.
slicktricker is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2019, 09:14 AM   #343
myway
Ten Point
 
myway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Rockwall
Hunt In: Kent county
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
My uncle is 75 years old. He has survived a heart attack, stents and bypass surgery. My father, his brother, died at 63 of a heart attack. Iím just pretty thrilled my uncle is around to hunt at all. :-)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hopefully I have a hell of a person to run cams and help me at 75. Iím certain he appreciates it.

Thanks for the pics!
myway is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2019, 11:26 AM   #344
JTeLarkin08
Pope & Young
 
JTeLarkin08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Aledo
Hunt In: Weatherford/Childress
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
My uncle is 75 years old. He has survived a heart attack, stents and bypass surgery. My father, his brother, died at 63 of a heart attack. Iím just pretty thrilled my uncle is around to hunt at all. :-)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro


See that makes sense. At the beginning of the thread when I said it was weird. You could have just said itís a older guy and your helping him out. And i would have said ok got ya that makes sense. Instead you acted like it was a friend who hunts that just lets you run cameras for the heck of it to look at their deer. Thatís all I said was weird.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JTeLarkin08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2019, 11:27 AM   #345
bloodtrailer28
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oatmeal, TX
Default

The guru comes out again to give us his almighty opinion. What a jackass!!
bloodtrailer28 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2019, 11:44 AM   #346
rtp
Pope & Young
 
rtp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Sugar Land, Texas
Hunt In: open range
Default

Roscoe, thanks again for this thread. I always enjoy the bucks you post for us to see. Every year you have at least one outstanding one to share.
rtp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2019, 11:45 AM   #347
bigbad243
Ten Point
 
bigbad243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Fredericksburg and Hye Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
See that makes sense. At the beginning of the thread when I said it was weird. You could have just said itís a older guy and your helping him out. And i would have said ok got ya that makes sense. Instead you acted like it was a friend who hunts that just lets you run cameras for the heck of it to look at their deer. Thatís all I said was weird.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would say stop when you are ahead, but what the hell, keep on digging...
bigbad243 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2019, 09:21 PM   #348
AntlersBoy
Four Point
 
AntlersBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Antlers
Hunt In: Push Co
Default

Guy is speaking his mind, I spoke out at start of thread as well. Sorry you guys deer got whacked by someone else. But I tend to agree you start this thing out with ďhey my uncle is getting on in age and does not hunt like he use to so Iím running some cams in his place......Ē. JT is a little rough around the edges but thatís what these threads are about is to get everyoneís praise or arguments. Story was not weird reading it as a whole but from the start is was like some really bad movie with a bad ending. Good luck to you guys in rest of season, sucks for you and your uncle roscoe. JT quit stirring these people up. Ha


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AntlersBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2019, 09:51 PM   #349
JeffK
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Default

Boy y’all aren’t very good at problem solving. If he said it was his uncle, that probably would of gave it away to some where the deer was at.
JeffK is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2019, 11:22 PM   #350
AntlersBoy
Four Point
 
AntlersBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Antlers
Hunt In: Push Co
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffK View Post
Boy yíall arenít very good at problem solving. If he said it was his uncle, that probably would of gave it away to some where the deer was at.


Ya because everyone knows who he and his uncle are.......? Wow. Signing off again. Good luck guys.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AntlersBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com