Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2019, 07:43 PM   #151
JTeLarkin08
Pope & Young
 
JTeLarkin08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Aledo
Hunt In: Weatherford/Childress
Default

It is quite comical that I am getting **** on this thread and this is literally happening on the same forum


https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=739002


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JTeLarkin08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-07-2019, 07:56 PM   #152
lab man
Pope & Young
 
lab man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: North Texas
Hunt In: Callahan
Default

Iím seeing low 180s. Hope your friend can verify if Iím right.
lab man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-07-2019, 10:44 PM   #153
Roscoe
Pope & Young
 
Roscoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Penelope, TX
Hunt In: Coryell, Hill, Kimble, Navarro Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RShockley View Post
That is an awesome buck and hopefully someone will get him on the ground. I will have to second that it is a bit weird to have a camera on an area you can't hunt. Typically if you have friends that are letting you place cameras they don't mind if you hunted it as well. Otherwise there wouldn't be much of a reason to have a camera up. I can look at big buck pictures on google all day without going through the hassle of buying/placing cameras just to not be able to go after the thing. Nobody is saying you don't have permission to have a cam there they are just saying it isn't your typical situation. Everyone needs to just chill out.
Iíve been on the camera test team for Spartan since they were in development, long before there was an app or a fully functional model. I also test competitor cellular cameras to see what they might be doing better or features they may have that Spartan should incorporate. Iím blessed to be able to run all the cellular cameras I want. I have more trouble finding ďinterestingĒ places to run them all than anything else.

As far as the guy who owns the feeder that big buck is chowing down at, heís a member here.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-07-2019, 10:47 PM   #154
Roscoe
Pope & Young
 
Roscoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Penelope, TX
Hunt In: Coryell, Hill, Kimble, Navarro Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krivoman View Post
I dont see anywhere near a 200. gonna stick to mid 70s. Really nice deer.
I tend to agree. I think around 180. But heck I just donít have experience with big deer like this.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-07-2019, 11:22 PM   #155
texasdeerhunter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Default

Nice buck. And I’m thinking easily north of 180. I’m struggling with him being a hill country deer body-wise or else I would say he’s over 200”
texasdeerhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-07-2019, 11:40 PM   #156
Abcdj
Pope & Young
 
Abcdj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: The Can & Brenham
Hunt In: Wilbarger county U.S.A.
Default

Wowser!
Abcdj is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-08-2019, 12:19 AM   #157
arrowsonly88
Ten Point
 
arrowsonly88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Round Rock Texas
Hunt In: Coke county, Concho county, Bastrop county.
Default

Following this one. Thatís a big ol free range buck. Iíd say mid 80ís all day long.
Glad the air is cleared on why and how, but who really cares! Great deer, and hopin to see some pics and scores in little over a month


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
arrowsonly88 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2019, 08:40 AM   #158
Roscoe
Pope & Young
 
Roscoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Penelope, TX
Hunt In: Coryell, Hill, Kimble, Navarro Counties
Default

Paid us a visit again last night:



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2019, 08:44 AM   #159
Roscoe
Pope & Young
 
Roscoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Penelope, TX
Hunt In: Coryell, Hill, Kimble, Navarro Counties
Default Big Buck on cam!

For you guys with a lot of experience on aging, looking at all the pics posted is there any chance this deer is say 7.5 years old?

SaltwaterSlick characterized him as ďmature, maybe even post mature.Ē

Other opinions?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Roscoe; 08-09-2019 at 09:14 AM.
Roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2019, 01:53 PM   #160
gingib
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Central Tx
Hunt In: NTX
Default

so your not allowed to hunt him at all?
gingib is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2019, 02:02 PM   #161
TildenHunter
Pope & Young
 
TildenHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Tilden & Utopia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
For you guys with a lot of experience on aging, looking at all the pics posted is there any chance this deer is say 7.5 years old?

SaltwaterSlick characterized him as ďmature, maybe even post mature.Ē

Other opinions?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I don't see post mature. He looks like a 5.5-6.5 yr old. Our 7.5+ deer get real boxy looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingib View Post
so your not allowed to hunt him at all?
He has already stated multiple times he doesn't have permission to hunt this property. He just runs cameras on it!
TildenHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2019, 03:20 PM   #162
TxSon1836
Eight Point
 
TxSon1836's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: McKinney
Hunt In: Oklahoma- Public
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TildenHunter View Post
I don't see post mature. He looks like a 5.5-6.5 yr old. Our 7.5+ deer get real boxy looking.







He has already stated multiple times he doesn't have permission to hunt this property. He just runs cameras on it!


So wait just to clarify to make sure I understand it.... He can or can't hunt this deer???


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TxSon1836 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2019, 03:27 PM   #163
breederbuck33
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Beaumont
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxSon1836 View Post
So wait just to clarify to make sure I understand it.... He can or can't hunt this deer???


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From what I understand this is his target deer this year!
breederbuck33 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2019, 04:01 PM   #164
Roscoe
Pope & Young
 
Roscoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Penelope, TX
Hunt In: Coryell, Hill, Kimble, Navarro Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingib View Post
so your not allowed to hunt him at all?
That is correct Matt.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2019, 04:05 PM   #165
Roscoe
Pope & Young
 
Roscoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Penelope, TX
Hunt In: Coryell, Hill, Kimble, Navarro Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxSon1836 View Post
So wait just to clarify to make sure I understand it.... He can or can't hunt this deer???


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by breederbuck33 View Post
From what I understand this is his target deer this year!




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2019, 04:07 PM   #166
Roscoe
Pope & Young
 
Roscoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Penelope, TX
Hunt In: Coryell, Hill, Kimble, Navarro Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TildenHunter View Post
I don't see post mature. He looks like a 5.5-6.5 yr old. Our 7.5+ deer get real boxy looking.

:
Thank you sir




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2019, 06:54 PM   #167
low_tec
Pope & Young
 
low_tec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Leander, Texas
Hunt In: Lampasas County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
That said Iím out on the thread because I donít really care. I think itís weird but to each their own. Great buck op hope your friend and not the neighbors kill him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
It is quite comical that I am getting **** on this thread and this is literally happening on the same forum

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=739002
I thought you didn't care about this thread? But yet your still here posting on it

Heck of a Buck, I hope your friend gets him
low_tec is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2019, 07:32 PM   #168
JTeLarkin08
Pope & Young
 
JTeLarkin08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Aledo
Hunt In: Weatherford/Childress
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_tec View Post
I thought you didn't care about this thread? But yet your still here posting on it



Heck of a Buck, I hope your friend gets him


Honestly just because of these **** tapatalk notifications I keep getting. Plus I like to keep the guys who are butt hurt stirred up lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JTeLarkin08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2019, 07:38 PM   #169
axisbuck
Ten Point
 
axisbuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Lampasas
Default

Incredible buck!
axisbuck is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2019, 07:39 PM   #170
Roscoe
Pope & Young
 
Roscoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Penelope, TX
Hunt In: Coryell, Hill, Kimble, Navarro Counties
Default

This morning.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2019, 07:46 PM   #171
crowmagnum
Eight Point
 
crowmagnum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Las Colinas/Sargent Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
Honestly just because of these **** tapatalk notifications I keep getting. Plus I like to keep the guys who are butt hurt stirred up lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Way to ruin a good thread,sit down an put the shut in the up!keep posting Roeco😎
crowmagnum is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2019, 08:43 PM   #172
bar2hunter
Ten Point
 
bar2hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Waco
Hunt In: Coryell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
Honestly just because of these **** tapatalk notifications I keep getting. Plus I like to keep the guys who are butt hurt stirred up lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So, you could pretty much just keep scrolling, keep your trap shut and stop being a ****** bag pretty much? Right?
bar2hunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2019, 08:46 PM   #173
JTeLarkin08
Pope & Young
 
JTeLarkin08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Aledo
Hunt In: Weatherford/Childress
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bar2hunter View Post
So, you could pretty much just keep scrolling, keep your trap shut and stop being a ****** bag pretty much? Right?


Iím not being a ****** bag. Itís weird. Thatís my opinion. Iím not the one who talked **** and deleted it. I mean you could have kept scrolling too right??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JTeLarkin08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2019, 09:02 PM   #174
bar2hunter
Ten Point
 
bar2hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Waco
Hunt In: Coryell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
Iím not being a ****** bag. Itís weird. Thatís my opinion. Iím not the one who talked **** and deleted it. I mean you could have kept scrolling too right??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok! We get it! Thatís your opinion, especially since youíve stated it like 47 times. Move on! Those of us that donít question the integrity, ethics, morals, honesty of Roscoe know whatís going on here and would really appreciate if youíd just move on.
bar2hunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2019, 09:10 PM   #175
taylormade820
Eight Point
 
taylormade820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Hunt In: Grayson, Clay, Young county
Default

Great pictures! Love seeing these big bucks.. post hard antler pics later please sir!
taylormade820 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2019, 09:32 PM   #176
Pauly G
Four Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Youngsville, La
Hunt In: Votaw, Tx
Default

VEry nice buck!
Pauly G is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2019, 11:22 PM   #177
Roscoe
Pope & Young
 
Roscoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Penelope, TX
Hunt In: Coryell, Hill, Kimble, Navarro Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylormade820 View Post
Great pictures! Love seeing these big bucks.. post hard antler pics later please sir!
If heís still hanging around after he sheds Iíll for sure post them up.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-15-2019, 08:58 AM   #178
T-Placke
Four Point
 
T-Placke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Texas
Hunt In: World
Default

Mystery solved. This buck is in a pen. I saw him yesterday on a check up visit. He is out west of Weatherford.
T-Placke is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-15-2019, 09:31 AM   #179
Arrowflinger84
Ten Point
 
Arrowflinger84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sanger
Hunt In: Spikezilla
Default

not sure on score since he is still in velvet...he will not have the mass or look at big once that comes off. I think he will level out around 170ish. I have had several bucks like this on camera and they appear huge in velvet then just big once they shed the velvet. Until you see them live on the hoof then they are huge again...lol. Great deer keep posting pics as long as he allows you to video him.
Arrowflinger84 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-15-2019, 11:09 PM   #180
whackem and stackem
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Texas
Hunt In: TX, Mid-west, all over
Default

I say your spot on being in the 170's rubbed out. Great deer for sure.
whackem and stackem is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2019, 12:25 AM   #181
AntlersBoy
Four Point
 
AntlersBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Antlers
Hunt In: Push Co
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Placke View Post
Mystery solved. This buck is in a pen. I saw him yesterday on a check up visit. He is out west of Weatherford.


Wow. Good looking deer though


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AntlersBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2019, 12:39 AM   #182
jonate98
Six Point
 
jonate98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Willis
Hunt In: Tyler County
Default

175-180


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jonate98 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2019, 12:48 AM   #183
Briar Friar
Ten Point
 
Briar Friar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Texas
Hunt In: San Gabriel, Colorado and Rio Grande watersheds
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
Right about here




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hot ****! X marks the spot. Must be just outside Brady! (Geographically the center of Texas.)

Thwack. Num num. Heíll brine real nice even if rank.

Thanks for sharing Roscoe.
Briar Friar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2019, 08:45 AM   #184
Roscoe
Pope & Young
 
Roscoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Penelope, TX
Hunt In: Coryell, Hill, Kimble, Navarro Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Placke View Post
Mystery solved. This buck is in a pen. I saw him yesterday on a check up visit. He is out west of Weatherford.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntlersBoy View Post
Wow. Good looking deer though
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was wondering where he was. We havenít seen him on camera in several days.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2019, 04:15 PM   #185
T-Placke
Four Point
 
T-Placke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Texas
Hunt In: World
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
I was wondering where he was. We havenít seen him on camera in several days.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro


You guys just wait till next year when he turns 4.5 years old. He is going to be a true stud. Lets just say, he has been fed right.
T-Placke is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2019, 09:49 PM   #186
JTeLarkin08
Pope & Young
 
JTeLarkin08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Aledo
Hunt In: Weatherford/Childress
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Placke View Post
You guys just wait till next year when he turns 4.5 years old. He is going to be a true stud. Lets just say, he has been fed right.


So this deer really is in a pen?

Guess my bull **** radar was correct


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JTeLarkin08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2019, 10:23 PM   #187
AntlersBoy
Four Point
 
AntlersBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Antlers
Hunt In: Push Co
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
So this deer really is in a pen?

Guess my bull **** radar was correct


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Iím kinda with this guy. I can show you guys pen raised deer all day long. But I really thought this was a hardcore chase them to the ground whitetail killing forum. Not trying to start a fight or argument just been thinking this was a low fence deer this whole time. Might should lead with that. You guys can run me down if you want, had a different feel from them this forum. Really hope itís not I like the threads you guys have.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AntlersBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2019, 11:08 PM   #188
JTeLarkin08
Pope & Young
 
JTeLarkin08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Aledo
Hunt In: Weatherford/Childress
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntlersBoy View Post
Iím kinda with this guy. I can show you guys pen raised deer all day long. But I really thought this was a hardcore chase them to the ground whitetail killing forum. Not trying to start a fight or argument just been thinking this was a low fence deer this whole time. Might should lead with that. You guys can run me down if you want, had a different feel from them this forum. Really hope itís not I like the threads you guys have.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Dude strait up lied and said it was a low fence deer on a buddies place that he has his trail cam set up on the feeder in central Texas. The whole story was off from the get go.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JTeLarkin08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2019, 11:35 PM   #189
88 Bound
Ten Point
 
88 Bound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Sutton/Val Verde/Edwards
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
Dude strait up lied and said it was a low fence deer on a buddies place that he has his trail cam set up on the feeder in central Texas. The whole story was off from the get go.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used to like following your hunting threads, but after reading your arguments with a teenager on your rage broadhead thread and now this...

The OP clearly said free range and central texas in his first post. Iíd like to see pics of the deer that was ďseenĒ in Weatherford.
88 Bound is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2019, 11:39 PM   #190
AntlersBoy
Four Point
 
AntlersBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Antlers
Hunt In: Push Co
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Placke View Post
You guys just wait till next year when he turns 4.5 years old. He is going to be a true stud. Lets just say, he has been fed right.


The more I think about you guys can give me all the s!!! you want!!!! You stupid ;;-:!**ís play along like this is some kind of deer that you have on cam that is grown on your LF. and looking back at this thread there are 30 people that ď like your picsĒ why donít you lead with ďhey this is one of my pets I have 10k in, what you guys thinkĒ donít know how to add someone else in to this but this is for you to roscoe


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AntlersBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2019, 11:47 PM   #191
JTeLarkin08
Pope & Young
 
JTeLarkin08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Aledo
Hunt In: Weatherford/Childress
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88 Bound View Post
I used to like following your hunting threads, but after reading your arguments with a teenager on your rage broadhead thread and now this...



The OP clearly said free range and central texas in his first post. Iíd like to see pics of the deer that was ďseenĒ in Weatherford.

Weird I post hunting threads? Seems to be rare around here


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JTeLarkin08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2019, 11:56 PM   #192
88 Bound
Ten Point
 
88 Bound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Sutton/Val Verde/Edwards
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
Weird I post hunting threads? Seems to be rare around here


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Itís rare these days because of the childish crap that gets posted that derails the thread...but Iím sure you donít have to be told about any of that.

Roscoe, Iím ready to see more pics of this buck!
88 Bound is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2019, 11:59 PM   #193
Tjacks84
Nubbin' Buck
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Default

Wow
Tjacks84 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-17-2019, 12:15 AM   #194
texasdeerhunter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Default

What just happened?? Is the deer in a pen or not?
texasdeerhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-17-2019, 12:19 AM   #195
low_tec
Pope & Young
 
low_tec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Leander, Texas
Hunt In: Lampasas County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Placke View Post
Mystery solved. This buck is in a pen. I saw him yesterday on a check up visit. He is out west of Weatherford.
So do you have any pictures of the same deer?
low_tec is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-17-2019, 09:35 AM   #196
Roscoe
Pope & Young
 
Roscoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Penelope, TX
Hunt In: Coryell, Hill, Kimble, Navarro Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
What just happened?? Is the deer in a pen or not?
Heís free range. T-Placke was just trying to yank a few guys chain. It worked.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-17-2019, 09:12 PM   #197
Roscoe
Pope & Young
 
Roscoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Penelope, TX
Hunt In: Coryell, Hill, Kimble, Navarro Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntlersBoy View Post
The more I think about you guys can give me all the s!!! you want!!!! You stupid ;;-:!**ís play along like this is some kind of deer that you have on cam that is grown on your LF. and looking back at this thread there are 30 people that ď like your picsĒ why donít you lead with ďhey this is one of my pets I have 10k in, what you guys thinkĒ donít know how to add someone else in to this but this is for you to roscoe


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If this was a high fenced Buck I wouldíve said so. Itís not so I didnít. I posted high fenced buck pics from a place I ran cameras on last year and identified them as such. I got nothing to hide...except the exact location of the deer in this thread. ;-)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-17-2019, 09:53 PM   #198
crowmagnum
Eight Point
 
crowmagnum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Las Colinas/Sargent Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
If this was a high fenced Buck I wouldíve said so. Itís not so I didnít. I posted high fenced buck pics from a place I ran cameras on last year and identified them as such. I got nothing to hide...except the exact location of the deer in this thread. ;-)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Morons I tell ya! Morons! Lol!Hope JT field lark can wipe the ****ty egg off of his face😎😁
crowmagnum is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-17-2019, 10:00 PM   #199
low_tec
Pope & Young
 
low_tec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Leander, Texas
Hunt In: Lampasas County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntlersBoy View Post
The more I think about you guys can give me all the s!!! you want!!!! You stupid ;;-:!**ís play along like this is some kind of deer that you have on cam that is grown on your LF. and looking back at this thread there are 30 people that ď like your picsĒ why donít you lead with ďhey this is one of my pets I have 10k in, what you guys thinkĒ donít know how to add someone else in to this but this is for you to roscoe


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So how is that crow tasting, You stupid ;;-:!**
low_tec is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-17-2019, 11:20 PM   #200
AntlersBoy
Four Point
 
AntlersBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Antlers
Hunt In: Push Co
Default

Not tasting bad, had a few to drink last night and got on this thing and started typing. I sincerely apologize to all you guys. And good luck with the deer. I will take this post off my my alerts though. I guess most of you know each other and this thread seems like a circle Jerk. Roscoe you have a hell of a deer there, like to see how this story ends. Afraid itís going to end in a lot of guys thinking s*** I knew something was a little off with this thing. Sorry again guys, best of luck to all of you.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AntlersBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com