Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Middle of north texas 3rd annual thread..second edition!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rancher says we got a good rain in Vernon. Hopefully food plots will hurry on up.

Comment

heard 1 1/2 and still raining this morning

Comment

1.5 is what I heard too. Grow wheat grow! The oats are blowin and going already. This rain should make them really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          A couple of you guys should remember this dude as the great cross country golf cart pilot from Ft Worth...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          freakin' Sowell. tell him I said hello

Comment

Middle of north texas 3rd annual thread..second edition!!

Well I got a case of buyers remorse/ground shrinkage on Monday. This young fella stepped out at 7 AM. He went behind a cedar and started tearing up a tree limb. Beautiful looking deer from 100 yards out.

I put the binos on him for a second and saw the forks off his main beams. I just knew it was the target buck that i had on camera. Well after ground checking him it wasn’t. I’m still a little irritated but he’ll eat. Our lease doesn’t have any management practice and if he stepped out in front of someone else he likely would have been shot. I’m not making an excuse for myself because this deer would have been a dandy in another year or two. I would have liked to let him walk but too late now.

17” wide and scored 115” +/-.

Comment

Congrats man. A killed deer is a killed deer. Celebrate the victory.

Comment

Congrats Ryan! Nice harvest. Our rules are if ya like it shoot it. Who cares what the score is or how old it is. It's just hunting!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                  Congrats Ryan! Nice harvest. Our rules are if ya like it shoot it. Who cares what the score is or how old it is. It's just hunting!

Comment

New one showed up, he gave my wife the slip this morning. He better watch his step this afternoon cuz she is MAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      New one showed up, he gave my wife the slip this morning. He better watch his step this afternoon cuz she is MAD!

Hope he shows up this evening! LDPs please

Comment

He looks a little agitated in the lower pic. Good luck.

Comment

I took a couple good ones if someone wants to post the pics. 940seven3521fittyone

Comment

Originally posted by TTU TX Hunter View Post
                            I took a couple good ones if someone wants to post the pics. 940seven3521fittyone
                            Send them to me Kyle!

Comment

I'm posting these for Kyle (TTU Tx Hunter) those are some great deer buddy! Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ctyp3 View Post
                                I'm posting these for Kyle (TTU Tx Hunter) those are some great deer buddy! Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                                Thanks Casey!! The main frame 10 was taken in Archer on 10/30 with my Mathews and the wide main frame 8 was taken in Jacksboro 11/12 with the boom stick.

Comment

Working...
                                X