Clear All

Dang it.....Prayers sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      As did another bystander.

Man can literally happen anywhere anytime all for some jewelry [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Horrible lack of training that got innocent people killed. It's hard to stomach the video. Cops, surrounded by heavy traffic, using *occupied* civilian vehicles for cover, dumping rounds with no regard for hostages, innocent bystanders and fellow officers. I am not against law enforcement, but it's a miracle these clowns didn't kill more people than they did.

Comment

Upser driver kidnapped/killed in shootout

Originally posted by LoneStarTx View Post
          Horrible lack of training that got innocent people killed. It's hard to stomach the video. Cops, surrounded by heavy traffic, using *occupied* civilian vehicles for cover, dumping rounds with no regard for hostages, innocent bystanders and fellow officers. I am not against law enforcement, but it's a miracle these clowns didn't kill more people than they did.

Ya it got wild quick!

Comment

Pretty sure some LEO heads are going to roll after this. At the end of the day, you’re still accountable for your rounds and where they go. Taking cover behind civilian occupied vehicles instead of their patrol cars wasn’t the best idea either. There will obviously be a million opinions on this, but from what I saw, it was a sh*t show. Being that it’s California too, those officers will more than likely get hung out to dry by their departments. Prayers for all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Tailboard2523 View Post
              Pretty sure some LEO heads are going to roll after this. At the end of the day, you’re still accountable for your rounds and where they go. Taking cover behind civilian occupied vehicles instead of their patrol cars wasn’t the best idea either. There will obviously be a million opinions on this, but from what I saw, it was a sh*t show. Being that it’s California too, those officers will more than likely get hung out to dry by their departments. Prayers for all involved.

It was in Broward County Florida.

Comment

Sure was, I thought they mentioned California in the part I watched.

Comment

Broward County has had some PR nightmares over the past few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Tailboard2523 View Post
                    I'd sue the living crap out of every one involved, but it will go nowhere. They get away with this kind of bs because we want to protect real officers doing their work from arbitrary prosecution. What happens though, is a wall of protection will go up around all of their actions and maybe a few will lose their jobs to make everyone feel good but the families of the innocent people will see no justice.
                    Again, I'm not against LEOs at all, and I'm not taking blame away from the bad guys who started all of this. But the way this situation played out, all of the dead and wounded can be chalked up 100% to horrible work by these cops in particular. Maybe a standoff would have ended with the UPS driver dead too, who knows. But they had zero concern for his life from the start, firing dozens (or hundreds) of rounds through the side of a truck they couldn't even see into, knowing he was inside as well.

Comment

That video is horrible.

Comment

Man....

I just watched the videos from the other side and holy crap they straight lite the UPS driver up... Almost 20 cops shooting from 4 different angles and using civilians cars as cover... Going to see some insane blowback from this

Comment

Im a driver been one for 23 yrs or so now. My thing from the get go was if you want it you can have it. Il give you the truck. Not loosing my life for anyones random package of parts. Ive done door to door delivery and now drive the big rigs cross country. We sometimes are stationary for a few hours at most at truck stops. I lock my doors at all times and stay in the back in the bunk beds. Believe me when i say ive seen it all. I have. Its insane at the world out there. On my way home as we speak somewhere in west Virginia now heading back to dfw.

Comment

So did the cops kill the ups driver or the car jacker?

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                              So did the cops kill the ups driver or the car jacker?
                              Honestly, as an LEO and watching that video, I'd say most likely the officers did. Sadly so much real world training has been cut or never offered to begin with. Easy to say I/we would do it different, 95%+ have never or will never be in that situation. Still, best thing would have been to try and move civilians back and let the bad guys shoot all they want and force a standoff... all in hindsight. Prayers for all.

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
                                Im a driver been one for 23 yrs or so now. My thing from the get go was if you want it you can have it. Il give you the truck. Not loosing my life for anyones random package of parts. Ive done door to door delivery and now drive the big rigs cross country. We sometimes are stationary for a few hours at most at truck stops. I lock my doors at all times and stay in the back in the bunk beds. Believe me when i say ive seen it all. I have. Its insane at the world out there. On my way home as we speak somewhere in west Virginia now heading back to dfw.

10 years here Yup I’ll even show them how to start it heck I’ll even show them how to run it by Orion! Take it I’ll give you an hr head start also

Comment

Working...
                                X