X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome man congrats

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
      I finished up in 47th place out of 216 top shooters. Ended up jumping over 60 spots in the season series rankings so I am happy with the finish. Thinking back on two stages that I struggled with, I believe lack of experience in ditching a bad position and taking the time to set up plan 2 under the clock is my biggest hurdle that needs attention. I finished day 2 with a clean run on 5 bowling pins out to 520 yards. That may not sound difficult but setting up 5 positions, 2 shots each at 5 different ranges all under 90 seconds is challenging.
      My APR chambered Dasher hammered all weekend and I am happy with the outcome.

Congrats man!

Comment

Good luck! I’ll have many firmed s there, so good luck to all of you.

Comment

Hell Yea Jake, Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations Jake.

Comment

I finished up in 47th place out of 216 top shooters. Ended up jumping over 60 spots in the season series rankings so I am happy with the finish. Thinking back on two stages that I struggled with, I believe lack of experience in ditching a bad position and taking the time to set up plan 2 under the clock is my biggest hurdle that needs attention. I finished day 2 with a clean run on 5 bowling pins out to 520 yards. That may not sound difficult but setting up 5 positions, 2 shots each at 5 different ranges all under 90 seconds is challenging.
              My APR chambered Dasher hammered all weekend and I am happy with the outcome.
              Congrats!

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

Congratulations!! Way to whoop summa dat ace!

Comment

Great shooting Jake! We were keeping up with it when we could get a signal this weekend. You made a giant leap on day 2.........which isn’t easy in that field of shooters.

Comment

Congrats
                      Great Shooting

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                        Great shooting Jake! We were keeping up with it when we could get a signal this weekend. You made a giant leap on day 2.........which isn’t easy in that field of shooters.
                        Thanks Robert. This rifle is being shipped to your place by the way. I am thinking of doing a giveaway to a new shooter. Is that possible to do at your shop?

Comment

It’s official! I’m giving this rifle away.
                          Message me on Facebook if you want in the drawing.
                          Rifle is a Savage 10BA Stealth chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor

Comment

Thanks Robert. This rifle is being shipped to your place by the way. I am thinking of doing a giveaway to a new shooter. Is that possible to do at your shop?
                            Absolutely! Hope it gets someone hooked on the sport like the rest of us.

Comment

Working...
                            X