Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexico 2019-2020

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
    Well made it down yesterday. Quick 1 day turn around thru colombia. Took the company trailer with title and all paperwork. Guy gave me heck for not having a letter stating I could take the trailer to Mex? Told him I owned the company and he said to have a letter next time. Sent to xray then on our way.
    Coming back with my hunting truck and us side pulled us into secondary. Never asked much of the trailered truck but think they were training a rookie as the older guy chatted us up about hunting while the rookie knocked on all of our quarter panels. Didnt take long.
    Our place is DRY. We need some rain.
    On another note I was running bfg ta k02s on the truck and had lots of flats.
    What you guys running that are less prone to flats (I understand all tires get flats, was just curious.)? im thinking toyo or nitto mts.

I run those exact tires with no issues and our roads are so bad they won’t deliver feed to us.... but i go slow an steady and pay close attention to what I’m driving over. Haven’t had a flat yet KNOCK ON WOOD!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Headed south gents

Comment

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
        Headed south gents
        Safe travels and stay hydrated.

Comment

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
          Headed south gents
          Enjoy! Headed down in the morning to check guns.

Comment

Safe travels boyzzz!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              I run those exact tires with no issues and our roads are so bad they won’t deliver feed to us.... but i go slow an steady and pay close attention to what I’m driving over. Haven’t had a flat yet KNOCK ON WOOD!!

Thanks for,the reply.
              You had the bfgs? They were good starting out. Some of our roads are bad and Im not too careful (prolly lots of the problem), but after 6 years down there, the truck and tires need a makeover [emoji23]

Comment

We crossed at Columbia coming home a couple of weeks ago and they searched our trucks harder than I’ve been searched in 17 yrs. I guess she was ****** off she didn’t find anything, she dumped bags and back packs and left everything open when she was done. Wanted to say something but I bit my tongue.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                  Thanks for,the reply.
                  You had the bfgs? They were good starting out. Some of our roads are bad and Im not too careful (prolly lots of the problem), but after 6 years down there, the truck and tires need a makeover [emoji23]

Just got two in (tread was worn down low on two) yesterday.. but 6 years is a long time on any tread

Comment

Mexico 2019-2020

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
                    We crossed at Columbia coming home a couple of weeks ago and they searched our trucks harder than I’ve been searched in 17 yrs. I guess she was ****** off she didn’t find anything, she dumped bags and back packs and left everything open when she was done. Wanted to say something but I bit my tongue.

Man soooo hard time keep your calm when they do that! So disrespectful especially when they work for US! the women on the Mexico side are always nice can’t say the same about the us border ladies. Me and one of the US ladies got into one time about a piece of meat smaller than a tic tax on the skull she was going to send me back..... She got under my skin bad

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
                      There is one woman in particular at columbia bridge that has a hard on for deer hunters, I literally think she creams her panties when she finds illegal contraband.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
                        Here’s one we’re debating to target for this season if we can find him. What do y’all think about age/score.
                        Nice buck, good luck killing him.

Comment

I literally got strip searched because of a woman at the bridge, she said i was drunk, then they (found just a little stashed in a matchbox) yes I inhaled. I paid a 500 dollar (bribe slash fine) and drove away in my ex wifes brand new diesel suburban, lucky it wasnt impounded, happened in my twenties, I have feared woman inspectors ever since. 30 years gone by its safe to tell this story, It was my parents who rushed to the bridge with 500, so they already know carry on be safe, check your console after every concert

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                            I literally got strip searched because of a woman at the bridge, she said i was drunk, then they (found just a little stashed in a matchbox) yes I inhaled. I paid a 500 dollar (bribe slash fine) and drove away in my ex wifes brand new diesel suburban, lucky it wasnt impounded, happened in my twenties, I have feared woman inspectors ever since. 30 years gone by its safe to tell this story, It was my parents who rushed to the bridge with 500, so they already know carry on be safe, check your console after every concert

It’s all starting to make more sense [emoji1787]

Comment

If my buddy hadn’t giggled in her face after I warned him the women were harder, it wouldnt have gone that way, he stopped laughing when they took his clothes off we were just drinking beer and went to eat Cabrito, they seemed to think it was more serious than it was, that guy started chopping that tiny bud with a razorblade and just gave up and said 500 to to home, I didnt get mad and say Im nevergoing back to the USA, it was a really long time ago, the diet coke of my stories, just 1 calorie

Comment

Any of you guys hunting the PL have any reports on how the horns look this year?

We are about 15 miles SW of the Columbia bridge. 7 miles E of the PL turn off 1.
                                Ranch has totaled less than 2'' of rainfall in 2019 - so my expectations are very low.

I won't put out my cameras until mid November, but curious as to what others on the dry LF ranches in Tamps & NL are seeing.

(we didn't feed protein this year - still need to get our deer numbers to manageable levels before making the feed investment)

Comment

Working...
                                X