What .22 suppressor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What .22 suppressor?

After just buying my first can I didn’t head yalls warning and buy a .22 can at the same time but I’ll probably buy one in the next month or so.

So what can do y’all recommend?

Mask

Comment

Mask

Comment

The Mask has the least FRP of any 22 can I’ve ever shot. There are quite a few that the follow up shots are just as quiet, but unless you go integral the Mask will have the quietest first round.

Comment

I have a SilencerCo SpectreII that I really like. The Dead Air Mask has me thinking hard about getting another 22 can. I have no experience with the Mask, but I hear nothing but good things. The SpectreII is awesome. Tough, quiet, and easy to clean. By far my favorite “toy” in the safe.

Comment

Mask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I own the Spectre II ..I like it but it's my only experience.

Comment

Originally posted by lungbuster1985 View Post
                I have a SilencerCo SpectreII that I really like. The Dead Air Mask has me thinking hard about getting another 22 can. I have no experience with the Mask, but I hear nothing but good things. The SpectreII is awesome. Tough, quiet, and easy to clean. By far my favorite “toy” in the safe.
                The Spectre II is really close to the Mask. It’s a very quiet can, but has a little bit more FRP. It’s just as durable, and just as quiet on follow up shots. Great can, and you’re not giving up much to the Mask. Buying new is go Mask, but I wouldn’t buy a Mask just for added benefit when you have the Spectre II.

Comment

Check out the Griffin Armament Optimus Micro.

Comment

I have the El Camino by Q. Great can I carry it 50% on my ruger mk4, and 50% on my .17wsm. Wish I had one of these when I was growing up and my hearing would be a lot better. First time I went and shot it, I started laughing because it was so quiet.

Jason Slocum

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                      The Spectre II is really close to the Mask. It’s a very quiet can, but has a little bit more FRP. It’s just as durable, and just as quiet on follow up shots. Great can, and you’re not giving up much to the Mask. Buying new is go Mask, but I wouldn’t buy a Mask just for added benefit when you have the Spectre II.
                      I hear ya. I’ve been wanting another 22 can anyway, they are just too much fun. I’m leaning toward the Mask, because I don’t want 2 of the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Slocum View Post
                        I have the El Camino by Q. Great can I carry it 50% on my ruger mk4, and 50% on my .17wsm. Wish I had one of these when I was growing up and my hearing would be a lot better. First time I went and shot it, I started laughing because it was so quiet.

Jason Slocum
                        I laughed the first time I shot a suppressed 22 also. I still can’t keep from grinning when I shoot mine.

Comment

Why don’t you Form 1 the 22can? Wait time is like 20 to 40 days for a Form 1.

Comment

Originally posted by lungbuster1985 View Post
                            I hear ya. I’ve been wanting another 22 can anyway, they are just too much fun. I’m leaning toward the Mask, because I don’t want 2 of the same thing.
                            Understand that. I couldn’t even tell you how many cans I have, and I’ve given a handful away lol

Comment

I don't know about suppressor but an adapter and a oil filter makes a good solvent trap.

Comment

Working...
                              X