Members mark gas grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Members mark gas grill

Anyone have or had a members mark gas grill? They sem to be built heavy like a weber but way cheaper. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck or input on the longevity and quality.
    It will be garage kept but used pretty frequently.

Not to not answer question, but must say, I've never been happier about cooking than I do now that I own a pellet smoker, I got a pitboss brand and it's best thing. Just smoked a pork shoulder and was effortless. Burgers, briskets, ribs and even pizza is too easy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Still using mine after 7 years

Comment

Last edited by Radar; 07-30-2019, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Best gas grill I’ve ever owned! Still going strong after 4 years and one burst of wind that relocated it about 20 feet. Heavy built sucker!

Comment

Picked one up at Sams, about 3 years ago. It’s been a good grill. Holding up great, outside under our covered patio. I will say, assembly was a rough, and I’m pretty good at putting things together... I think. Instructions were almost no help, lots of frustration and a few choice words. I even threatened to take it back to the store half assembled at one point. It was very comical for the wife, I didn’t think it was funny. Even after that, I would still buy another one. It’s a good grill for the money.

Comment

Just bought and put together there 3 burner. Can’t wait to try it out. Looks good and sturdy and well built.

Comment

Best gas grill I have ever had. 14 years when I sold my last hose it stayed with new owners. That was 3 years ago and Ill bet they are still using it. Never kept it covered. I replaced the burners 3 times and the ceramics and that's it.

Comment

I have had mine 1 year and burners and grill needs to be replaced

Comment

I had one for about 13 years that I just replaced. It was a great grill.
                    I almost decided to replace the burners and ceramic grates again and keep it going for a few more years.
                    I replaced the burners, striker, and ceramic grates a couple of times as they failed, but the shell and stainless grills were great.

Comment

Working...
                    X